Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 What File Hosting/Uploading Sites Do You Prefer?
Hey guys. This is your local dude speaking. Have you ever been trying to upload some files and search for a file hosting site? The million results we get back in google can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. Some want you to pay, some want you to sign up. Which do you prefer? I prefer Zippyshare.com. No signup, no paying. 100 MB upload. Fast , quick and user friendly. Well, what do you like? Let me know.
Reply }
100mb upload?
I prefer megaupload or any reliable file host, other then rapidsh**
Reply }
I've been using FileDen for about a year or so.

As long as I remain active within a 30 day window (and lord knows that's the case), the files don't expire and I have a lot of files there. It allows for direct links and I can use a download manager to grab the files no problem. Nothing blocks them. And besides the demos, I can host my pics there too.

The only problems I have is
  1. It doesn't like files with .txt extensions (I change them to .doc, Big whoop)
  2. It doesn't like .exe files. Zip 'em up.
  3. Annoying adverts when you log back in. I just stay logged in (though it logs you out after a month). Just press 'skip'
Reply }
I use Mediafire. I opened a free account and I have:
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth.
- 200MB size limit for a single file.
- Files stored without limit of time as long as I login every 60 days or just one of my files is downloaded every 30 days.
- Folders, tags, private files, public password-protected files.
- No hot-linking.

Apparently I can also use it for images, but I have Photobucket for that.
Reply }
My preferred file and image hosts are: bb.ohsk.net and Tinypic. :]
Reply }
I also have Photobucket as of yesterday for my pictures. Forgot to mention that. :)
Reply }
I use MediaFire for file hosting and a combination of ImageShack and PhotoBucket for image hosting (sometimes PhotoBucket resizes things that look like shit resized)
Reply }
bbxiexe is the fastest in my opinion.
Reply }
I use sendspace or rapidshare
Reply }
Quote:Hey guys. This is your local dude speaking
Don't you ever get bored of repeating this greeting on many of your new threads? (He he he)

I'd say mediafire, it allows me to upload exe files, and maybe box.net for smaller files.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }