Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 KLevel XP
KLevel XP
version 1.1.9

by Kyonides-Arkanthes

Introduction

Did you ever consider forcing your heroes to level up via consuming items? Well, this script makes it possible! Still, it does not replace the original experience system that lets you level up after defeating monsters... unless you take advantage of its new experience points disabling feature!

Now Titles are kind of linked to actor's class specific bonuses!

Please read the comments I left there to learn all about how to setup and use my script.

Screenshot

Version 1.0.0
[Image: klevelxp01.png]

Versions 1.1.0 - 1.1.1
[Image: klevelxp02.png]

Version 1.1.2 and later
[Image: klevelxp03.png]

Download

Get Demo HERE!

Terms and Conditions

Free for non commercial games, but not for commercial ones unless we have reached an agreement in private...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
nice! I tested it out and its really cool!
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]

new logo for Yesteryear created by Lunarberry!
Reply }
I also got the chance to test this. Great job!
Reply }
This is a neat little script. :)
Reply }
The BUMP is watching some of the World Cup's matches!

Hey guys! Guess what has happened lately... Yeah, I did update my KLevel XP script once again! Grinning

It comes with new features like disabling the experience points leveling system and the curious title linked bonuses! Shocked

Go download the demo to start testing it and see if I need to add anything else or fix something! (Hopefully it will be unnecessary... Confused )
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
The BUMP was not asleep! Definitely not!

A new release of KLevel XP is already at your disposal, my fellow forumer! It sports version 1.1.2 of my tiny script. The new features would be a character representing the current hero on screen and a level up animation, which should be defined via setting the ANIME_ID Constant's value. (By the way, you may find it in the KLevel module in no time.) There are some minor changes as well, but they are not worth recalling all of them right now.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
A maintenance version (1.1.4) was uploaded around midnight. The only thing I find worth mentioning here would be it sports a beta version of a new scriptlet, namely KSacrifice XP. It would let you exchange some stat points for another stat points and define a maximum number of points to be distributed to a single stat. It may also cost some money, items are optional.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
The demo is missing the sacrifice stats.txt file.

Beside that, the script improved alot and I couldn't find any bugs so far.
Reply }
Now there is a TXT file that should help you understand how to configure the KSacrifice XP part, though I am not releasing a newer version of that script.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }