Screenshots
[Image: 34nh4kg.png]
[Image: i6mjc0.png]

Demo
No demo yet.

Script
Code:
=begin
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║ Modify Battler Collapse Effect 1.1 (formerly known as Battler Collapse Color)║
║ by PK8                                                                       ║
║ Created: 11/18/2009                                                          ║
║ Modified: 4/2/2012                                                           ║
╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢
║ ■ Table of Contents                                                          ║
║   ○ Author's Notes                - Line 15-17                               ║
║   ○ Introduction & Description    - Line 19-21                               ║
║   ○ Features                      - Line 23,24                               ║
║   ○ Methods Aliased               - Line 26,27                               ║
║   ○ Thanks                        - Line 29,30                               ║
║   ○ Changelog                     - Line 32-35                               ║
╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢
║ ■ Author's Note                                                              ║
║ When I first wrote the script a few years ago, it was moreorless me trying to║
║ see what else I could do in scripting. I was running out of ideas at the time║
║ ■ Introduction & Description                                                 ║
║ This script lets you modify the blend type, color, duration, and animation   ║
║ of the Collapse effect.                                                      ║
║ ■ Features                                                                   ║
║ Modify color, blend type, duration, and animation of the collapse effect.    ║
║ ■ Methods Aliased                                                            ║
║ ● collapse of Sprite < ::Sprite class in the RPG module.                     ║
║ ■ Thanks                                                                     ║
║ Yeyinde helped me fix the stacking error by telling me to use method_defined ║
║ ■ Changelog (MM/DD/YYYY)                                                     ║
║ v1.0.0 (11/18/2009) - Initial release.                                       ║
║ v1.0.1 (11/18/2009) - Fixed stacking error.                                  ║
║ v1.1 (4/2/2012) - Recoded settings, added Flag & Animation settings, new name║
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
=end

module PK8
  class Collapse
    Animation_Flag  = true  # Turn on Animation
    Animation       = 33    # Animation ID for the Collapse effect
    Blend_Flag      = true  # Turn New Blend Type on or off
    Blend           = 1     # Blend Type
    Color_Flag      = true  # Turn New Colors on or off
    Color_Red       = 255   # Amount of Red in the Collapse color
    Color_Green     = 0     # Amount of Green in the Collapse color
    Color_Blue      = 230   # Amount of Blue in the Collapse color
    Color_Alpha     = 255   # Amount of Opacity in the Collapse color
    Duration_Flag   = true  # Turn New Fade Duration on or off
    Duration        = 40    # Set new duration of fade
  end
end

#===============================================================================​
# * RPG Module, Sprite Class.
#===============================================================================​
module RPG
  class Sprite < ::Sprite
    #---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # * Alias Listings
    unless method_defined?(:pk8_newcollapse_collapse)
      alias_method(:pk8_newcollapse_collapse, :collapse)
    end
    # * Collapse
    def collapse
      pk8_newcollapse_collapse
      if PK8::Collapse::Animation_Flag == true
        self.animation($data_animations[PK8::Collapse::Animation], true)
      end
      if PK8::Collapse::Blend_Flag == true
        self.blend_type = PK8::Collapse::Blend
      end
      if PK8::Collapse::Color_Flag == true
        self.color.set(PK8::Collapse::Color_Red, PK8::Collapse::Color_Green,
          PK8::Collapse::Color_Blue, PK8::Collapse::Color_Alpha)
      end
      if PK8::Collapse::Duration_Flag == true  
        @_collapse_duration = PK8::Collapse::Duration
      end
    end
  end
end

Instructions
Configure it and put them to the test in Battle Test mode.

FAQ
Awaiting question

Changelog
v1.0.1 fixes the stacking error bug.
v1.1 adds new Flag settings which allows you to disable or enable new blend types, colors, durations, and animations. You also get to set a new animation onto the collapse effect. The code is slightly different from v1.0.x.

Compatibility
RMXP Only. Aliases collapse of Sprite < ::Sprite class in the RPG module.

Credits and Thanks
There was a stacking problem in the original version of the script (v1.0.0), Yeyinde helped me fix it. :P

Author's Notes
I felt like playing around with the RPG::Sprite class a little. Plus I was bored and I'm running out of ideas for scripts. :P

Terms and Conditions
Free for non-profit and commercial use. All I ask for in return is some mention of me within the credits of your project.
Reply }
Update
After a bit of testing some time after I posted this script, I found a stacking error. Yeyinde helped me fix it. :) I've updated the script with a new version. This version fixes the stacking problem.
Reply }
After nearly 3 years, this system has been given a bit of an update! You get to set an animation onto the collapse effect this time around.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Breath Effect LiTTleDRAgo 0 3,667 05-15-2017, 09:05 AM
Last Post: LiTTleDRAgo
   Battler : Dead When SP 0 Kain Nobel 0 4,288 06-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Kain Nobel
   ATOA Status Effect Pops DerVVulfman 6 10,745 01-29-2016, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Lightness
   Text Sound Effect (SE) v1.1 Zerbu 3 7,163 11-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Victor Engine - Custom Slip Effect Victor Sant 0 4,412 08-03-2012, 12:44 AM