Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I can tell you for sure I have no cats, I really feel I cannot trust them ever.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
but cats are the best pet ever! who doesnt like a warm, clean ball of purrs curled up in your lap? if my wet dog with fleas and halitosis jumped into my lap, i'd be pretty ticked. dogs are dumb, and have bo sense of boundaries or personal space. a dog is basically a digestive tract with legs. i have 4 cats, and they all know EXACTLY when i need a cuddle. my dog will just sit next to me on the couch, open his mouth, and the cone o' stank will just waft over me. dogs are fun when you go places and do things, cats are fun when you don't.
Reply }
Thank you, Captain Opinionated.
Reply }
Windows decided to give me the slip yesterday as it denied its own existence on my laptop. Fortunately I managed to get a recovery disc from the net and put it on a rebootable usb and I didn't lose anything from my hard drive ^^ thank you Internet guides!
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
How many people here are enjoying the light, breezy, lightly drizzly weather on the East coast of the U.S.?

Okay, not even a DUCK would wanna be in this. Be safe guys.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Content Hidden
Reply }
tennessee is the worst place to have a cold. the only real medicine i can get will 9/10 times will be used to cook meth. so in order to get it, i have to talk to the pharmacy jerks, and they always want to give me the 5th degree because im young, and my head is completely full of shit that i get dizzy and lost in places like a store that have tons of crap on the shelves that are all different colours.
Reply }
I'm sure a rubber or plastic duck might like such weather, Derv.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Had a bit of a shitty day today. Feeling a bit under the weather, a few arguments and things.
On the plus side, I've started mixing another song for my album... Hoping to release it in December before Christmas... Hoping. Ha!
Reply }
I'm thinking about that stupid Hurricane Sandy, wondering how all my east coast and mid-west friends are doing. It's times like this that I wish I had got a degree in something useful like civil engineering, there is going to be so much repair and clean up duty! They say it's causing billions in damages, which is too bad since our leaders have flushed trillions already. Hey, it's all good though, we can just print more dollars, amirite? >.>

BTW, Mini Wheats were recalled due to the fact that they may have bits of metal pieces. If you're floating down the street in a rowboat and enjoying the coming of the apocalypse, that's probably the least of your worries though. :x
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }