Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Well that's f**ked.
Reply }
@Kain... that is so ass backwards, I don't even understand. That can't be legal.
@Metal... unfortunately everyone who can sing "old mcdonald" thinks they are a musician, and everyone who creates a four-not melody thinks they are a composer. People are stupid that way. They don't ask for money for their work because they don't invest themselves in it at all, and then rightfully they shouldn't be paid for it anyways. I can't understand how people who can call themselves composers or producers just assume that their knowledge of music is sufficient. Being good at music is all about constantly learning and evaluating yourself. I hope to be a substantial composer some day, yet wouldn't dare assign to myself such a moniker. Sadly though, I know I have more musical understanding than the people you speak of. Let them do their thing though. In the end, quality and passion for the craft win out over the mindless droves.
Reply }
i'm not a producer, i'm just opinionated. what program do you guys use to record? i just got a midi>usb with the single minded purpose of coming up with music for my project. while my musical aptitude is nonexistent, i can come up with some gnarlsworthy riffs on my casio. i just can't read/write music, so i forget it by the next day. ive got a *totally* legit copy of fruityloops 5xxl, and an actual disc version of reason 5 (sans instruction manual... and case... and box...), and a copy of acid pro 4 that i ripped from the disc years ago with alcohol 120, and also lost everything to. can reason replace either of the other two programs?
Reply }
As a host (aka DAW) I use REAPER.
For instruments I use a LOT of different things including a large bunch from Native Instruments, and Ozone 5 for mastering.
For guitar recording I use a Line 6 UX2 and I plug my LTD F400 into that, with all 100% custom guitar tones.

I tried reason briefly and didn't like it, same with FL Studio. All depends if you're willing to spend money or not.
Reply }
Wow, that guy has ISSUES.
Like that fool we banned not too long ago.
Reply }
I haven't seen that text in a while.
It's one of those stupid troll memes that's randomly posted <<'
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
navy seals don't have a "top of my class" you either make it through hell week or your bitch-ass goes home. any seaman worth his semen will know that his 6th general order is to "To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only."
Reply }
*sigh* The file sharing site I use for my files is going through a maintenance cycle.... again. HEY! At least I know they do maintenance thingies.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I just started writing a new story, it's not RPG related, that covers some mature topics like a christmas with a dark, realistic twist and the fact that not everyone is expecting to celebrate the coming of another "white" christmas as our materialistic societies view it. This story is supposed to handle such moral concerns in a very down to earth manner, without dealing with idealisms or presenting us another empty christmas hero or heroine with a lot of presents he or she bought at some store because they got a huge discount on their purchase, while attempting to turn it into some sort of Halloween'ish nightmare where the monsters might not be the actual monsters of this weird plot.

Sadly, my story has not been translated in English because I don't feel capable enough to write it down on my own without disturbing some native speakers' tastes for a meaningful and well written plot. Nonetheless, I can tell you for sure that its title would be "A Dark Christmas" at least for now or till I get a better picture of what I want to express or to imply with it.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
kyonides, from what I can tell, your English is of a pretty high standard, you don't give yourself enough credit.
Reply }