Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
i just read via yahoo that california is the worst run state. rhode island and illinois were 49/48, so safety not guaranteed. they were talking last year about splitting california into two states. probably just nonsense, but nocal felt socal was holding them back. what kinda music stuff are you going into?
Reply }
(12-01-2012, 11:24 AM)Taylor Wrote: Virtue's Last Reward, stop screwing my miiiiiiind.
See this? How I was then does not compare to how I am now.
Holy crap.

Everyone needs to play 9.9.9. and Virtue's Last Reward.
Reply }
(12-02-2012, 06:27 AM)KasperKalamity Wrote: i just read via yahoo that california is the worst run state. rhode island and illinois were 49/48, so safety not guaranteed. they were talking last year about splitting california into two states. probably just nonsense, but nocal felt socal was holding them back. what kinda music stuff are you going into?
Oh, I'm going into Mechanical Design for guitars (if that's what you are asking). If you meant what music I'm into, the list is a little too big. I'm not worried about finding something that interests me there. The only thing I wouldn't look forward to in LA is the cost of life.
Reply }
On my mind: Oh, GEEZ! This is gonna be a hectic month for me. Besides Christmas shopping and present wrapping, I got hit with Jury Duty. Yeah, I got the notice just over a month ago, but it's for THIS month. And it's not just 'Come in and be done with it', but I am scheduled for FOUR different Tuesdays (if called).

I 'did' get called today though, so I had to show up. Basically boring at first. Hell, I even checked into Save-Point's IRC a couple times. BUT.... then it hit 1pm, and who wasn't called (including moi) was taken up for the final docket.... And *gasp* it was a drug trafficking case that was going to last two weeks minimum? EEEEEEP!

Jury selection whittled us down and they decided to call the 12 jurors and three alternates. OMG, I was relieved. I sure didn't wanna go and get involved in THAT!

Still... I gotta check next week to see if I gotta show up again. Sarcasm
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
... that end to Virtue's Last Reward.

... I. ... yeah.

... hrm, what to do now.
Reply }
I need more volunteers for IndieSam Exposure.

Also, this current episode is taking way too long to render. :\
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
So, we had to collaborate on a piece of music in college in pairs.

My friend made a cheesy little piece of pop music sounding stuff.
Needed lyrics, so I ended up speaking random stuff into his mac.
After a few hours of mixing, we ended up with this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lfu1hywet48nu4a

Though, the tempo of the last part with the strings brass and choir is out, but that's my fault.
Reply }
(12-05-2012, 12:05 PM)Samven Wrote: I need more volunteers for IndieSam Exposure.

I would offer something of mine if... I had enough to offer. Not sticking to one project ever kinda prevents me from... getting... far with things. *cough*
Reply }
I have a single and simple question to ask you all...

What would be the correct term for the following script name?

Kyonides's Respawn Point or Respawning Point

(Yeah, you're right, I just crafted some "respawn" point script for XP even if there were others available online and that's why I want to make sure I won't make any silly mistakes while naming my new script before officially posting it here.)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
(12-06-2012, 11:47 AM)Taylor Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 12:05 PM)Samven Wrote: I need more volunteers for IndieSam Exposure.

I would offer something of mine if... I had enough to offer. Not sticking to one project ever kinda prevents me from... getting... far with things. *cough*
Don't let that stop you. Maybe having more people see your unfinished work will build up some fans who'll convince you to finish it. ;D
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }