Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Nicknamed the hurricane over the US 'Sandy Claws', fitting title with Halloween coming up and I love The Nightmare before Christmas.
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
I haven't watched that movie in a while, maybe I'll watch it tomorrow night =)

What really annoys me is when you need to transfer huge ammounts of data, say from one external harddrive to an other. It takes so long and you can't do any work while this is going on. Right now it sais it'll take over 14 hours. I need to leave the web and not do anything on the PC at all, so it'll drop down to 3~4 hours. Which is still quite long.
And I'll have more data to transfere after that! x__x
For occasions like this I wish I had a spare PC/Laptop or something XD'
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
You shouldn't wait till you've got 1 TB of info to back it up or to transfer the files to some medium that's not supposed to be accessed frequently or you'll have to face the consequences: many long and boring hours doing nothing (but sleeping?)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
After eight years of working the same place and absolutely hating it, I finally got sick enough of my job that I ventured off into a door to door sales gig. I really believe in the product, the company and their services, plus I feel I am working alongside really happy, outgoing and successful people! Of course I'm also anticipating that the job might be rough and the novelty is going to wear off quick, but I'm still going to hustle my ass off and, hopefully, make some kick ass sales.

Of course, I'm also daydreaming about my possible future with this company, hoping that I will start off well and continue doing great even on bad days. Also, I'm pitching sales meetings in my head, thinking maybe I can convince the bosses and the teams to occasionally change strategies to maximize profits. Asking myself questions like "Oh what deals can we break off for people next holiday season? Oh hey, instead of knocking doors, what about certain days we just get in touch with other companies through the phone and asking if they'd be interested in using our service?" Things of that nature.

It's probably going to be hard to sleep, I'm both excited and anxious about how things are going to turn out. Nevertheless, I have a feeling I'll do great, wish me luck!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
Good luck buddy!
Reply }
Good Luck from me as well =D

@kyonides: I am aware of that. The Problem here is that the files are secured on an external harddrive, for save keeping. Now however I have reason to believe that saidharddrive is not going to last much longer. I've lost huge amounts of data/work twice allready. I am not about to stand by and watch it happen again if I can prevent it.
But it takes so long...
There is external hardware for stuff like burning DVDs or something, why can't there be a piece of equipment that transferes files from A to B without bothering my work? XD'

Also on my mind: I have started to 'stalk' the homepage of our local cinema. As soon as I see the sales for the Hobbit open I'll get tickets for my sister and me XD
We have the dates, it's allready listed in the Preview-Programm, now I just have to wait untill I can actually buy them. Laughing + Tongue sticking out
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Reply }
On my mind? Well, yamina-chan made this thread hit the 2000 post mark. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Yay! Congrats yamina-chan on the 2000th post. (Nuuu she disrupted my evil plan!)
Reply }
Did I? I never even noticed XD
(You don't wear your evil Avatar any more, I thought you were beyond all those evil plans by now?)

I was going to order a Print from DeviantArt, but so far all the art that I wanted to order was either not available or not in the form i wanted XD'
Also, we're getting a surprise-visit in about half an hour, which means I won't get any work done today. School starts again on monday, how am I ever going to finish all these silly tasks? x_x

Reply }
That's easy to answer, you won't! It seems they've come on purpose to prevent you from doing it. I wonder what's their plan all about... (Just kidding!)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }