Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Laughing Dude... Robert Dawson's Bodyguard was Thorgrim (the dude with the big honkin' battlehammer) in the first Conan movie.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I hardly remember any movie I watched more than 5 or 7 years ago. If we're talking about old movies, I get lost just a few seconds later. Even so I would never recommend to watch any classic horror movie like 13 ghosts (the black and white one) and the like.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Aeurgh... Didn't sleep at all last night. *Living dead*
Reply }
Changed my soundcloud to my name. since Im going full hard-style with the Dj tsukuyomi one.
seemed kind of pointless to have two Identities if ones just random production.

Laughing + Tongue sticking out
Reply }
i signed up for a free online science class from the university of california irvine. not sure if it's actually graded, i'm just taking it for fun, and to have something metnally stimulating to do. https://www.coursera.org/course/scientificthinking
Reply }
Well, Tales is officially doomed. Time for me to go kill myself.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Why are you feeling like that now, samven? It's 2012, the year the world comes to an end, at least that's what some people believe, global warming and ridiculous, exaggerated portraits of (fake / fictious) friendships are just one of the preferred topics this season. BTW, didn't Resident Evil 6 also disappoint many gamers earlier this month? Deal with it, disappointment in the gaming industry is on the rise! (He, he, he! That sounds quite "apocalyptic" for a retired gamer like me.)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
It's the end of the world as you know it. ♫♫♪
And I feel fine. ♪♫
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(10-09-2012, 03:24 AM)kyonides Wrote: Why are you feeling like that now, samven? It's 2012, the year the world comes to an end, at least that's what some people believe, global warming and ridiculous, exaggerated portraits of (fake / fictious) friendships are just one of the preferred topics this season. BTW, didn't Resident Evil 6 also disappoint many gamers earlier this month? Deal with it, disappointment in the gaming industry is on the rise! (He, he, he! That sounds quite "apocalyptic" for a retired gamer like me.)
Mostly because the Tales series is the thing that made me want to be a writer. It taught me that characters have to have actual motive, depth, goals and personality rather than being just a bunch of dudes with identical backstories hanging around saving the world because they have nothing better to do... that villains have to have actual goals beyond being evil and insane and wanting to kill people just for fun... that the idea of destroying the world is actually the worst evil plan for heroes to thwart because even if a baddie accomplishes it there's no benefit to its completion... This series taught me how to write and to see how far it's fallen - to see how far its strayed from the basic idea of a story that revolves around the characters rather than the other way around - is... well, it's just saddening.

It's like following a rock star your whole life and then you reach that moment where their drug addiction overtakes them and destroys their art and their life, or the moment when your favourite movie star has that messy divorce that turns them into a manic depressive...

... My course is clear. I must put my all into surpassing everything they were.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Did you figure out the plot for the next one?
I was also really interested in seeing where they take it because Tales of Graces was an immediate disappointment to me compared to older games. Definite lack of character depth.
Reply }