Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Heartbroken.

Sleep paralysis.

Scared.
Reply }
(08-02-2012, 06:08 PM)PK8 Wrote: Heartbroken.

Sleep paralysis.

Scared.

Cry
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
@PK8: That doesn't sound good at all óò

@Ace: (Nein. Aber man darf doch mal hoffen XD')

@millarso: "Berufsbildende Schule" aka "vocational school" I belive. Where you go if you learn a job that aquires more then praktical teachings in say a company. In my case it's a pedagogic kind where I'll take the next step up the ladder. As for hours, think I'll be there from 8am till 5pm. Or at least 4pm.
The problem however lies not with the school but with a diffrent institution. The whole situation is quite complicated, i was just trying to see the logic in their argument.
I really need to find a solution regarding my health insurrance, I simply can't afford to pay it myself.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I see, that is definitely an unfortunate situation.
I'm a little surprised that your employer, who you are going to school for, wouldn't sponsor your healthcare to some extent.
You could always try to pick up a small-time job that only works you 2 or 3 hours a night or just a couple nights a week. I know that wouldn't be any fun though.
I managed to scrounge my way through college somehow, even though I'll be paying for it for a long time. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way.
Reply }
There is no employer, that's not how it works. It's a schoolish education only, including some weeks where I get the practical experience that is required.

I'll be looking for a small job and hopefully I'll find one.
I'd be more confidient if I wouldn't have to get really good grades in math to pass this. Since that really is not something I'm good at. At all. So a sidejob will come in the way of learning this stuff.
Oh dear...
I'll manage tough. I am not sure yet how, but I will. No way I'm going to throw this chance out of the window.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Reply }
Good for you.
If you ever need math help, I'm more or less a math prodigy, haha. Degree'd mechanical engineer.
Reply }
You got a degree in engineering? That's hardcore, Im just going to school for Accounting
"Go wherever your heart takes you...but not that way."
Reply }
Damn straight. Hard stuff. It's great to be done with the schooling for it because it absorbed my life.
Now I'm finishing up some work for a music minor and a digital media minor. I feel like I'm going to end up being one of those career students who never leaves campus :/
Reply }
can we be realistic for a second? how often do you really need to go to the doctor? in 'Murica, we have the healthcare debate every day on tv, and the media make it seem like every day, a thousand people get lupus and have to go into the ICU for months at a time. I haven't needed to go to the doctor for anything for almost 8 years. I drink (a lot), i smoke (different things) and i MAYBE buy a good multivitamin every 6 months. i also exercise, but not as much as i'd like. i also have a stressful job. shouldn't i be homecoming king of the ER by now? if having health insurance was mandatory, then i should be getting diseases that don't have names yet on a weekly basis.
Reply }
I have to correct you there: having health insurance IS mandatory.
At least in Germany. It's the law. It's one of five insurances that everyone get's and usually these are all covered. If you - like me - happen to fall into the rare situation that it won't be paied anymore and you have to pay for it yourself (some people do it on their own anyway, because there are certain advantages to it) and you can't afford it there are places you can go to to make a request for some help with money. They'll have full view over all your finances and you'll have to follow certain rules but they'll help you if it's decided that you are in need of financial help.
And even if it wasn't the law, I still have to see a doctor reguarly because of certain health problems which I have.
Good for you that you don't have to visit the doctors often, but that is just you. Other people are diffrent.

Reply }