Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I agree with DerVV.
No need for hostility.

Instead of harsh words, we should be witty with our put-downs.

EG. Kasper, Hybrida had to have a tacky sig. You already have the award for the tackiest avatar.
Boom!

Ps. Take it all in your stride. We should all be friends here. And the one thing friends can do is put each other down with witty insults!

Maybe we should have awards for avatars and sigs?
"TACKIEST AVATAR OF MAY 2012"
"TACKIEST SIGNATURE OF MAY 2012"

XD
Reply }
There is no such thing like perfection.
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
Bored at work. I need to upload some graphics I did last night.

Anyone got a can of Dr. Pepper?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
fine i'll be nice. at least until the inevitible shitstorm. i doxed hyb like a crazy jilted astronaut and have my hand on the bs switch if/when things get out of hand.

on my mind: my sunburn is finally peeling off, but im not flexible enough to reach it :(
Reply }
On my mind:
After seeing The Avengers, a friend of mine at work decided to look up the restaurant that Ironman mentioned he wanted to visit. Yes, boys and girls, there IS a Shawarmas Restaurant in Manhattan. The King of Falafel.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
My Mind: There's an arms race going on in Asia. The sudden increase in long range strategic weapons is staggering. 'If they have nuclear weapons, we want to acquire them too.' Ripple effect. WW3 is around the corner. India have mastered their intercontinental ballistic missile capabilities 3 weeks ago. India even named the missile 'China Killer.' A very serious situation is occurring in the middle east & Asia. Of course I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on what on really matters. You know that stuff that decides the fate of the planet. Yes, big fan of those scenarios.

I personally hope they keep their "nuclear war" on that side of the planet if anything does break out. Also if you live in New York, move. That's the #1 target for nuclear missiles. Big bulls eye on you. I suggest moving to New Mexico or South Dakota. People forget those places exists. Hell, Idaho is good too. Places with no major name value.
Reply }
(05-13-2012, 08:29 PM)Hybrida Wrote: Also if you live in New York, move. That's the #1 target for nuclear missiles. Big bulls eye on you.
Welp. Me and sixty are dead.

Reply }
wait

what

I'm on the position of "Did anyone in the middle east have nuclear weapons or was it just an excuse to take oil and find Bin Laden as revenge for 9/11."

So that raises the question, what is the deal in the middle east, and is lack of actual detail going to result in the US going over there like it's their business?
Reply }
tbh i thonk we should take out iran and north korea. the alternative could be much worse, and being alive is all i'm really good at. besides lovemaking of course.
Reply }
not even for those reasons, just that we as countries and governments, let too many banana republics exist. then they get nuclear weapons, make all kinds of threats, and the .000001% of threats they follow through on are by that point so catastrophic that 2 billion people could starve to death as a result. how, on any planet, is that a better option then just giving kim jong un the seal team 6 treatment?

otherwise nuclear war, then starvation, then cannibalism, then plague sets in at the same time nuclear fallout sets in, then i'm up on the roof of my commandeered castle in the cascade mountains shooting you all in the head because you've become zombies. or something.

relevant link
Reply }