Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Global Warming (Part 2)
What do you guys make of the new developments that are now under investigation. The scientists who came up with global warming have lost funding over accusations of surpressing any information that contradicts the theory and over stating their own evidence. Apparently there is a strong case behind this of them manipulating data. How do you guys see this? if it comes to light it could potentially be one of the biggest hoaxes ever. It could also have been extremely costly for the tax payer
Reply }
Well, if everything turns out to be a hoax, I'd be mildly annoyed, not because of the taxes (well, a little). Its because of the constant preaching that the sciencist/government has put out and forcing us to recycle, rising the prices for whatever "causes" the global warming and uhh what-else...
If someone wants money, they dont hoax people, they WORK for it, i cant see why the government/sciencist or whoever involved with this shit do the same :P
Reply }
Hoaxes aren't easy to pull off. There is a certain amount of worked involved. So, shadowseer, there is work involved.

I don't really care if Global Warming isn't true- In the end, I'll argue the same point that I always have. It's too centered around humanity, and the techno-civilizations on this planet. The other sentient species on this planet, dolphins, aren't involved in this as much as we are. In the end, humanity is focused on humanity- We're the ones screwing ourselves over. If it's global warming, we're creating it. WE, not them.
Reply }
shadowseer Wrote:Its because of the constant preaching that the sciencist/government has put out and forcing us to recycle, rising the prices for whatever "causes" the global warming and uhh what-else...

1. We should be recycling whether there's global warming or not.
2. COW FARTS. They're raising the price of cow farts. Damn them!
Reply }
I agree with you both after rethinking about the situation ;o
recycling would create more space on the planet, etc
and we need to eat more cows. there, we saved the planet haha
Reply }
There's always the possibility the we need to reduce the number of cows we are actually raising. In the United States, more energy/food in the form of grains are put into livestock than what we get out of them once we eat them. This makes no sense, since we can actually digest and gain full benefits from gains, so we gain a net loss in food.
Reply }
lol so you guys arent pissed off at all at the thought that these people have screwed you over and potentially tried to implement a lot of expensive and unnecessary counter measures that the tax payer would have to pay for? :P
Reply }
Just remember the Earth is getting closer to the sun and the sun is at its peak raging with mortal death rays that could even deactivate satellites and shutdown any "Kernkraft".
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
I could use some global warming, the American east coast only recently escaped a constant pounding of snowstorms.
Reply }
I heard about that, didnt you guys get a few inches worth? i heard it was like 10inches or something
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Global Warming bacon 13 13,839 12-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Alpha-Mad