Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Boston Marathon bombs kill 2, hurt 49
Man, it's sad to know that people are targeting inocents, bystanders, buyers, runners or pretty much anyone on the streets or insides buildings but I have to say what I felt from almost the start of the news coverage, this could be staged from the very beginning. Of course some people died for no good reason and there are families afflicted due to these losses but I suspected that politicians had a huge need to justify USA's need to fight terrorism abroad and the huge expenses in high tech weaponry and communication systems. Now there are people posting alledgely fake victims of this bombing and possible paramilitar members of private organizations located in the surroundings without people getting a good explanation on why this should ever happened if NO ONE knew about the events that took place last week. The news already found out that the first suspect (that is supposed to be dead by shooting and who no one saw when he was shot in his leg or anywhere else) was interviewed by the FBI 3 times in 2010. Even so NO ONE ever kept track of him before the bombing took place. Well, all of these looks suspicious to me, like it was a plan made up by people involved in politics rather by an extremist. If you ever watched HBO's ROME tv series then mark my words and hope the USA would never become another Ancient Rome in modern times...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boston Marathon bombs kill 2, hurt 49 - by kyonides - 04-24-2013, 03:35 AM