Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 That awkward moment when you're not the only student in a certain college using RMVX.
Wink 
Now if only there were a just for fun prefix. If this is better off as a What's On Your Mind post, feel free to move it there.

The most weirdest thing happened to me today. Well, it's not WEIRD as in it's kind of unexpected yet awesome at the same time.

I've told very few people here stories about how some random student in college thought I was Wyatt, which happened about 6 or something months ago.

Anyway, I'm heading into one of the computer labs because I'm in need of doing some touchups to my Final. So I sit where this computer has the appearance of classic Windows, opened up the start menu because I needed Photoshop and Notepad++ only to find something else: An installed copy of RPG Maker VX!

Now I find myself walking around campus with RPG Maker pride flowing through my veins and being seriously unable to shut the hell up about it! (Ask Olivia) This is the part where I'm just bordering on fucking creepy: Now I can't help but wonder WHO did it, and if he or she is an active member of the RPG Maker community.

I am laughing my ass off at all off this.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
That awkward moment when you're not the only student in a certain college using RMVX. - by PK8 - 11-17-2011, 06:02 AM
... - by PK8 - 05-22-2012, 09:09 PM