Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
i don't know what the policy is on sharing stuff you find on other forums, but i thought this map extractor tool was really cool
Reply }
Your Fucking Nightmare

I just finished composing "Your Fucking Nightmare", an orchestrated heavy metal style track that I'll probably use as a final boss theme or something. Actually, did I say finished? This track is now outdated, I just added some new pieces to it, I'll probably post the updated version tomorrow.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
After a bit of a break, I'm trying to get back into working on my project again while I still have free time on my hands. =P The biggest concern I have is balancing and making scripts compatible. I also need to finish up the cast of characters, but that will come as pieces of the story fall into place...
Reply }
Finally finished Damage Text Revamp v2.

But then I worked on v2.0.1 for a few hours.
Reply }
so three local game shops have agrees to give out copies of my next demo! what do i need to unclude on the disc, aside from the compressed game data, so that someone can play my game? i was thinking of including Enterbrain's free trial version on the disc as well to get people interested in rpg maker.
Reply }
(04-06-2012, 01:59 AM)KasperKalamity Wrote: i don't know what the policy is on sharing stuff you find on other forums, but i thought this map extractor tool was really cool
Well, unlike a couple other forums, this one doesn't have a 'All material is exclusive' and the post doesn't say it's exclusive over there. However, it's usually good form to contact the person who created the post or tool (ForeverZer0) to ask permission or if he would like to come over and make the post himself.

Granted, if he says 'no' to permission, that's kinda the end of it. But it's good form none-the-less.

(04-07-2012, 02:38 AM)KasperKalamity Wrote: so three local game shops have agrees to give out copies of my next demo! what do i need to unclude on the disc, aside from the compressed game data, so that someone can play my game? i was thinking of including Enterbrain's free trial version on the disc as well to get people interested in rpg maker.

Besides your game project, include your RGSS***.dll file into the game's root directory. If you need graphics or audio from the RTP, you may wish to include a duplicate of the free RTP installation file.

Works fine with Windows 7.

Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
awesome, thanks! i usually go by 'if it's free in one place, it should be free in another' but i'll ask next time for sake of formality.
Reply }
If you talk to ForeverZero, I expect he'll pop in here and post them himself. :)
Reply }

Things added to my project:

Character's growth has been adapted to a role-based system.
Added a particle system to improve the atmosphere.
Finally balanced out the summons as well.

Dynamic npc's make the towns feel like they're alive as the people scurry about the place. I'll add trading caravans, airships and other travellers on the overworld to make that place more dynamic as well.

Multidrop system implemented.

Some custom graphics.

Maybe I need new screenies...
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
Well, Kasper, some forums have an exclusive clause within their sites. Notably, KGC scripts come from their site and their terms read "no commercial, no posting elsewhere, no kidding". Granted, its in Japanese (I translated it), but it's there. And some places have scripts that read "Only for display 'here'." It's just a case that you gotta find out. :cheery: Nice that this one doesn't, and would fit in fine with our Tools forum if/when he drops by.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }