Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Really, I am pissed off right now. As I left the local supermarket with a root beer bottle (355 ml of pure sugar-like joy) that I HAD BOUGHT there, the security officer calls me out. Enstranged, I asked him what was the reason behind it and he suddenly asked me to show him my purchase bill. I realized I had none because I had left the store after getting my change. I complained but followed him to the cashier's station; yeah, they use a PC to process and store data. Once there I complained again because she did never process my purchase but it had been another one at the last station opened back then. She dared to insist I did not pay for the root beer. I left emanating dense steam all over my head like a volcano. After a minute or two I could resist the urge to confront her and tell her what a liar she was, no matter if there were other customers waiting for her to assist them. She kept telling me I was insulting her, I stated clearly I did not because I was citing all the facts that backed up my claim. A male customer started getting involved and I ended up asking him to shut up for he had no connection to the events. I had to leave the place or a fight would have taken the worst of all the people involved...

After getting home I told a relative about it and insisted on me looking for the cashier's supervisor to place a complain? I explained that I did not find any so I could not do it back then. I was so upset that I went back to the supermarket and asked for the supervisor...

A few minutes later I found out the same cashier was the supervisor I was pretending to contact from the beginning!!

Obviously I had to ask for her boss and he soon showed up. I describe the situation, providing as many details as possible, even telling him what a previous customer had purchased before me. He stated he would take care of it by watching the security videos and make the best decision. (Hopefully she will get suspended at least.)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
My father went through something similar at his bank, the teller not giving him the full amount of his check. The supervisor 'trusted' the teller to count his own money to see if it was balanced or had more money than it should, that overage being my father's. Obviously, the teller said his drawer was even and the supervisor dismissed the issue. Camera footage only went so far and did not change the fact my father got shorted.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Well, I did not lend my hand to make a second payment for the same product. Man, how deranged they would be if they thought I ever would.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
It really makes you feel awkward to read a newspaper article where you find out that somebody faked a call to 9 1 1 to report a non existing bomb to keep close a bank a day before investigators want to seize all documents pertaining an open investigation. Guess what they did then? Two of their employees stole documents that could be considered vital for the case, the very same case about how they lent $38 million to a businessman that could not ensure he would be able to pay it back. He even offered concrete bags as part of his payment arrangement... Sarcasm

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I was wondering if people would prefer to be themselves in my story entitled Looking for a Save Point or they would love to become evil or silly or violent or mysterious or mystic or shady or crippled or half magical or mechanical... (I'm sorry, no cyborg would be available there. Laughing + Tongue sticking out )

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I wouldn't mind just being a silly fox.
http://stupidfox.net/175-run-run-run

[Image: 175-run-run-run.png]
Reply }
(08-21-2018, 11:45 AM)MetalRenard Wrote: I wouldn't mind just being a silly fox.
http://stupidfox.net/175-run-run-run

[Image: 175-run-run-run.png]
You ARE a silly fox!  [Image: heart.gif]

(08-21-2018, 05:58 AM)kyonides Wrote: I was wondering if people would prefer to be themselves in my story entitled Looking for a Save Point or they would love to become evil or silly or violent or mysterious or mystic or shady or crippled or half magical or mechanical... (I'm sorry, no cyborg would be available there. Laughing + Tongue sticking out )

No cyborgs?  Well, at least we have a pretty Wyvern flying about.   And if you've seen Beowulf, you KNOW just how tricky those pretty dragon-kind girls can be.

On my mind? Washing. The old washing machine died last week, and I had to supervise the new one getting here. TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH for a 1:30 delivery (it's 5:42 now).
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Make sure there is no ghost in the mashine or ghost pokemon. Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I was expecting the doctors to cut a piece of poor me (a biopsy) for later analysis. Suddenly they quickly determined was it actually was and sent no sample nor specimen to the lab. They intended to cut a lot more of me! Confused Another doctor showed up and changed everything by making them inject me steroids... Shocked

And for those who want to get scared to death in August, here is an interesting videoclip you gotta watch once you get some spare time!

It sports a robbery attempt at some Chinese mini market.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...=bookmarks

If you did not feel the goose bumps, you never paid attention to what actually happened there.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
You are after a very specific SD card and decide that you will visit two stores that offer such a product. Both places offer legit products, but one of them sell it for $30 and another $50. You are free to choose the one that best suits your needs. What would you get from calling it a fake or tell ing the manager they are ripping you off? I think you would hardly get a discount that way, guys.

And yes, I have bought some SD card for my phone.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }