Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Yeah, well, buying even a second hand car is not easy nowadays, and you gotta be careful about its current state as well, even if it were a brand new automobile! How many times have car making companies called back their latest models because they found serious issues that needed to be fixed asap? OK, Volkswagen is one of the biggest losers lately, first with their main brand and now with Audi as well. What comes next? Porsche getting involved in its own technical scandal?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
These car companies don't need to have their own scandals. They just need to buy faulty parts like air-bags from companies that have their OWN scandal.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I've been spoiling myself rotten regarding Pokemon Sun and Moon by looking at the stuff people have posted. Dunno how they how they got the English version so early, maybe they pre-ordered.

The new game has some pretty awesome music for sure.

Ah, and I'm still developing my world map which is going to be 6,000px high by 12,000px wide.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Pokemon's music has taken a serious step up lately, probably around Pokemon Black/White. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have stepped it up even further, so Sun/Moon being great is keeping with the trend, and that makes me happy.

The direction Pokemon is headed with some of the Pokemon, however, is uhh... no thanks?  Laughing + Tongue sticking out 
But to each their own, I suppose  Happy 
Reply }
Yea, like what the heck are ultrabeasts? They like some sort of legendary?
Never liked mega-evolutions, never liked Z-moves.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Speaking of mega evolutions, the descriptions I've read so far in the leaks make them sound like lethal doses of steroids that transform pokemons into mindless murderous monsters.

Weren't they supposed to be the result of the bond between pokemons and their trainers?
Reply }
So... what's next Legendary God-Beast Pokemons? Confused Alien PokeGods? Parallel UniMons?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
(11-11-2016, 11:53 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: So... what's next Legendary God-Beast Pokemons?  Confused  Alien PokeGods?  Parallel UniMons?
Well, Lockstin/Gnoggin did make a theory that strongly suggests they are in fact Pokemon from another universe: an in-between universes universe. Only the truth will be revealed when the game comes out.
Sounds like my description of the Formless World, minus pokemon.

Reply }
I've been wondering if any science fiction film or TV series can be a great success without a single starship. I do recall a lot of them that might have caught our attention just because of their ships, but could they have been that influential without any of them? Just some my crazy stuff lurking around my mind...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Though comic-book in origin, some superhero movies could easily be considered science fiction. For all intent and purposes, Iron-Man with Robert Downey Jr. is Science Fiction dealing with a man who is a high-tech wizard. And insofar as Spider-Man, we're dealing with Genetic manipulation of spider DNA and high tech devices.

Reply }