Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
You may be thinking that the CORE of the D20 system was made open source and is free online. The manuals... still had to buy. But... I pretty much stopped after they decided to keep changing the rules. They had a Second Edition set of rules that lasted five years (or so) before changing to these D20 things... and I heard those got changed again. But I was an original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons player and they had those rules for DECADES. They shouldn't have messed around. Blech.

Oh... and did you wear your glasses when someone thought you were in your 40's? Did you have them off when you were thought to be 16? Winking Happy Serously... How can anyone even THINK you were even close to 30?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Well, I know there was a website that you could register and play on on some point, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. I was hoping they'd maybe have the rules, but it really just might be a way to play. And I would buy the manuals, if I could! <_<
I've looked everywhere I could think of without any luck. Originally I was seaching for A D&D and Second Edition, then I spead out to third and fourth Edition but again: no luck.
I am considering to try and find an english one, since I have at least seen some of them, so I know they exist, but in the end it'd be pretty useless. I'd be having trouble finding people to play this with as it is, if I learn the game in english I'd have no chance to get enough players I'm sure XD'

Also, first of all: how can you be the judge on that? XD I don't rember showing you a picture of me. -Not a drawn one, a photo. Did I?
Second, to answer your question: I wore my glasses on both ocasions. Not counting having a shower or sleeping I always wear them simply because my eyesight has gone really bad. Unless I read a book, I do take them of for that as well.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Confused Ah... so much for looking at Amazon for 1st Editions for ya. -_- That woulda been fun. Good times

You just sent me an up-to-date charset that resembled yourself and I know how you have an attention to detail. That's all I need to know. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Personally I have no problem learning the game in english, and would actually rather prefere it XD'
But I keep forgetting sometimes that not everyone I know is as good in english as I am. (And I botch it up enough as it is myself XD)
Two years ago or so I got a card game for my birthday that I really, really wanted to get, called Mad Scientist University. I was so excited and wanted to play it instantly.
I have not played it a single time since I got it, because the game is in english and I never could get enough people who would speak the language good enough AND be willing to play it.

And you can't judge my look by a charset! XD' Or by the battler, for that matter.
Attention to detail or no, there is only so much you can do with a few pixels XD' And I'm not really the best artist there is either, certainly not when it comes to drawing real people; I have a tendancy to characterize them, even I try not to XD'
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Reply }
You sound young too. ^^
Reply }
XD Is that good or bad?
Also, still trying to catch you at some point so we may finish of what we started. And so you can remind me what the other game was you suggested, so I can start looking out for it XD

As per the topic: My new-ish MP3 player appears to have turned into write-protected mode and I can't get rid of it, so I can not add or remove any music from it. Which makes it bad at waht it's supposed to be for. After asking my dad for help, he was able to delete all the music that was on it. However...it's still in write-protected mode, so now I have an mp3 player that I can't add anything onto and that's completely empty which makes it useless in every single way XD' Well done, technic!

Reply }
When technology misbehaves, I take out its battery for a day. That usually resets things.
Reply }
Yamina-chan, you make me wonder if you don't get along with modern technology, you're involved in weird technologic "situations" every so often, Laughing + Tongue sticking out .
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Among me and my friends, there is a saying that is basically just this: "Technic." <- in sort of a long suffering and annoyed tone.
It is so simple and yet it explaines everything XD

Really, if you think about it there are a huge amount of technical items arround these days, and so many ways in which to combine them, some which work and some which don't. So many ways to do things right and so many ways things can break or bug out.
Among the people I know - Internet connections only to a small degree included - I'm actually one who learns these things quickly and kows a good deal, the one who get's asked about something all the time XD'
I can't code anything, nor could I build a PC or repair a borken controler. I don't know what a lot of technical words mean and I don't know how to check how much RAM my PC has.

However: if I wouldn't be getting along with technology in general, I would not do a lot of the things I'm dooing.
I wouldn't maintain a forum, I would not be continually working on webpages. I wouldn't be making videos or look into textfiles of games to rid them of bugs.

The reason you remember me standing out is probably that one group of people knows how to deal with some situations, an other group of people aks for help elsewhere and a third group simply doesn't talk about it while I do often poat about odd things in this thread XD
Sometimes for the laughs, sometimes because I'm annoyed, sometimes because I think I can share these things here, in this forum with many nice people =)

PS: You kinda got my name wrong Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Reply }
Like me, he thinks you're too Capital a person. Laughing

Reply }