Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
++++some guy comes up to me: "how do you know about the Jethro Tull? that was pretty good"

:DDD
Reply }
Aww crud! I have to re register for spring classes! DX On the brighter side of things, I'm a bit bored.
Reply }
The children are so happy. I hope they stay in bed tonight. I have about 4 million Xmas lights around the house. 4 hours of work. Those lights are staying up for a while.
Reply }
it's obviously not possible, but it's also apparently not a real article.... kinda dissapointing...

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/3dfilm.asp
Quotes
Reply }
So... This guy on youtube has started using my music (with permission) in his videos and it's generating a ton of interest in my work.
32 subscribers and 350 views in 8 hours to be precise. And that's just with one video...!
Reply }
thats soo cool!

good job mr Fox
Reply }
There's something about women referring to other women as "females" that really turns my stomach.

Happy new years, save-folk.
Reply }
@MetalRenard: That's really not bad =D
It'd be nice if more people will get to know about you because of this ^^

On my mind:
I really want to make an AMV again. I haven't made one since...uh...arround the end of 2010 I belive. But with my software giving me all sorts of troubble it's not likely any time soon.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
My Mind: I'm preparing for the next phase. This "phase" will be the ultimate "phase." Something will be better than ever..... I'll make damn sure of it : ). Whatever it takes.

* Hybrida gets to work on data and artwork for the next "phase."

Reply }
Ok now I'm curious. Hybrida, is the "ultimate phase" about destroying the world or something? (So the mayas were right...!)
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }