Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
One of my ex girlfriends died in a car crash the night before last. :/ (We stayed friends after breaking up).
Reply }
Damn :/ my deepest condolences :(
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
That dumbfounding moment when you realize that Google doesn't index any sites using the co.cc domain.

Looks like I'm going to have to prepare to move some stuff around.
Reply }
Hey, PK8. You can go into google and add your name to their 'crawler' system. It may take a week for recognition, but it may work. Did for me.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
back home from hospital...pretty suckish to end up there when I'm running private beta for my project demo.
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
Shocked Eep?

Er, I haven't sprited anything but a few random objects. But now I'm doing a bit of characterset spriting for the ABS demo. I am seriously out of practice.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Maybe disturbing

Declassified information. I'm sorry guys, I got bored. I had to post something. LOL
Reply }
On my mind: What does Lyra think about the Hybrids? Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Reply }
Lyra thinks they're sick, nasty, and highly disgusting. (She wonders about my thinking and mindset) Ironically she wanted to be in my story as the main evil hybrid woman. She plays as a six foot ten inch tall woman named "Lyra A." (She wanted to use her real name). The original name of my primary bad girl was "Tina Zion." A lot of my friends are in my story/game. Mainly as civilians and background people.

On my Mind: My character sucks in my RPGXP game. I almost never play as "Me." I'm like the medic dude that heals people, and dies fast. On the bright side I can resurrect people when they die. I'm weak, but good to have around on huge maps with no "Save-Point". Very cheery
Reply }
I. JUST. PREORDERED. KOMPLETE 8. [Image: Smiley%2B%253DD.png]
Reply }