Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
(08-05-2011, 01:08 PM)Pherione Wrote: yeh, bees usually die after one sting, wasps on the other hand can keep stinging.
If you're fast enough, you can suck the poison out before it comes into your bloodstream.
You know, I never understood how that works. Wouldn't that make you ingest the poison and thus make it worse?

That aside, am I the only one who's getting tired of MLP?
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
I would get pwned hard. I'm not even allowed in the kitchen... Wow that's awesome. The comments on that page are funny. I would never expose my family to radiation, but I own a lot of custom made replica nuclear missiles, and a few rods of depleted uranium. (they are a gift for working with the NRC. I just asked for them and *poof*).
Reply }
actually no, since the poison is filtered instead of entering your blood directly.

and no, since I never saw MLP :p (do they even broadcast that stuff over here?)

What's on my mind? WEEKEND! finally... reminds me that I gotta update my project post ^^'
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
(08-05-2011, 01:08 PM)Pherione Wrote: yeh, bees usually die after one sting, wasps on the other hand can keep stinging.

[Image: stung.jpg]

RIP.... Damn Bee.
DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
(08-05-2011, 02:13 PM)Pherione Wrote: actually no, since the poison is filtered instead of entering your blood directly.

and no, since I never saw MLP :p (do they even broadcast that stuff over here?)

Ahhh... Very intriguing.

And not that I know of. XD My friends got addicted to YouTube and won't shut up about it. >_>
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
My Mind: A photon torpedo highest yeld is 64 megatons. A quantum torpedo highest yeld is around 250 megatons. (Star Trek weapons).

A G.O.D. laser does 64 megatons of explosive damage per second and can destroy the US's eastern seaboard with one shot. It rivals the Shadow death-ray that can cut a small moon in half. A Vorlon deathray can destroy small continents at full power. (Babylon 5 weapons)

Star Trek is way ahead of Babylon 5 so it seems, but their weapons lack firepower. Babylon 5 weapons kill most ships with one hit, and cut them clean in half. I mean come on: Shadows > Borg, Vorlons > Everything trek throws at them. I'll bet huge money the shadows could take over Treks's universe with no problem. Beams that cut moons in half for god's sake. A shadow death ray fired rapidly could turn Earth into a wasteland in seconds! (Nerd Rage)
Reply }
But like I told you, Federation starships would likely outmaneuver them. They're going to have to work hard on their target tracking systems and brace for long range torpedo attacks. We had a fun discussion last night.

On my mind.... Lunchtime!!!
DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
(08-08-2011, 05:55 PM)NightOwl Wrote: But like I told you, Federation starships would likely outmaneuver them. They're going to have to work hard on their target tracking systems and brace for long range torpedo attacks. We had a fun discussion last night.

Their tracking systems are not as bad as people think. Babylon 5 has tactical interceptor cannons and point defense weapons. They can hit a laser with a laser. Their tracking systems are pin point to do that. The only weakness is that they overheat fast. I don't think any torpedoes will get through. Also B5 uses slicer beams, Yeah it's like using a 250,000km long light saber in space. I personally don't believe Trek could out range B5 based on screen evidence. Trek ships are almost always close to their target when in battle. (no more than 5km)

On my mind: US's stock market is out of control. I could be a thousand'aire in the next few months O__O. It's getting very, very ugly. Can't those guys do anything right? I can't pull out, or more stock will fall. It may bounce back hopefully.
Reply }
I'm in love with my new signature.
Reply }
Got called in on my day off. Blech.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }