Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Helloo
Rainbow 
Hi people, I come in peace
Reply }
*HOWUUU!!!!*  (Translation from Lycan:  I howl in peace.)

So... welcome!  Wanna share what you're interests are?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(12-28-2021, 07:53 PM)Syddo Wrote: Hi people, I come in peace

Just don't come up with another cliche like "I want to speak with your leader." Laughing
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Mm, let's see, I'm not that interesting! I'm a composer, I write music. I also really like pixel art and stuff (But am I good at it? Don't think so!).
Ofc I like videogames, especially old 8/16-bit gems! I've actually been sent here from the Rpg Maker Forum, I've been told here you're more XP oriented! That's what I've always used. (Although I know nothing about scripting... Youch)
Truth is... I was looking for you lmao
(And with "you" I meant DerVVulfman, didn't notice the other message, hi! I want to speak with your leader!)
Reply }
(12-29-2021, 10:34 AM)Syddo Wrote: Ofc I like videogames, especially old 8/16-bit gems!
Hrm... old ones? Atari's 'Adventure'? Nintendo's original 'Metal Gear'? The first is the very first game with a hidden 'Easter Egg', while the second is the first game with 'Solid Snake' from Metal Gear Solid. Winking

And what kind of music do you compose? A game may wish a particular 'style' of music. Obviously, something like Bebop Jazz wouldn't fit a gothic horror game, right? You could be popular.

Iterested in pixel art? I'm not gonna say I'm an expert, but I have a ... heheh... tiny little project going called the 'Half-Kaiser Battler Project' going. Granted, each resource (hair, eyes, helmet) holds over 100 animation cels.

(12-28-2021, 09:35 PM)kyonides Wrote: Just don't come up with another cliche like "I want to speak with your leader." Laughing

You just had to say that, eh?

Well, I'm here. Laughing
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I personally enjoy famicom/snes stuff, such as Mother! Of course I'm not only obsessed with that hehe. I'm now practicing with some sort of 8-bit music! But usually I don't think about what kind of music I compose, I don't even compose it for games, I suppose I'm just a songwriter, I play, I sing. A Bebop ost with church organs, clavis and creepy wind sounds would totally make my day. So, um, what's the policy here with fangames and copyrighted stuff? On the other forum it was like taboo, so I guess it's the same here?
Btw, I meant to ask you a couple things about your ABS (Since I can't understand a thing about ruby I'm having a really hard time haha), so I'll make a thread about it before tomorrow.
Reply }