Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 S-P Steam Group
This is a small thread to group together steam names for people on the forum (or any other game platform, just let me know).

It works like this:
Forum Name - Steam Name

If you like you can also include a short list of games you're playing, just keep it updated. I'll add all the names to this first post for reference but once again, if you change anything, please remember to let us know here!
If we get enough people I'll create an official "Save-Point" steam group and we can organise game-nights or something.

FORUM NAME - STEAM NAME
MetalRenard - Kill_The_Kittens
Ace - FlareGrimoire
yamina-chan - yamina_chan
DarkSpartan - KageSpartan
Taylor - jaabitaylor
Reply }
MetalRenard - Kill_The_Kittens
Games I play right now:
Planetside 2
CoD Modern Warfare 3

Games I'm waiting to play:
Starbound
Reply }
Ace - FlareGrimoire

-Shank 2
-Castle Crashers
-Team Fortress 2
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
yamina-chan - yamina_chan (Yeah, it's quite diffrent, huh? XD)

Currently playing the most:
Don't Starve
Portal
Audiosurf

Still learning how to play:
Awesomenauts
Magicka
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
DarkSpartan KageSpartan (DarkSpartan was taken)

Too many games on the list to even know where to start.
Reply }
Taylor - jaabitaylor
Reply }
I created a Save-Point steam group! Just add me as a friend and I'll invite you. :)
Reply }
Well, I don't know what Steam actually stands for in this case but here are some of my personal gaming data.

kyonides - kyonides

Under trial

Battle for Graxia (MMORPG or something like that)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
You don't know what Steam is? It's the largest virtual gaming platform around featuring games from anyone who's anyone and also a huge number of indie titles (more recently).
http://store.steampowered.com/
Reply }
Just out of curiosity: is it intentional that you left me out from the Steam group? ;b
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   STEAM SUPPORT ENDING FOR WIN 7 & 8 DerVVulfman 2 798 05-09-2023, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Remi-chan