Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Phantasy Worlds You Would (Not) Like To Live In
Since we are all somehow connected by any game making software, music, videos, etc. I will assume we all would have wished at least once we would like to live in any specific fictious world(s) or you would avoid visiting at all costs unless duty called us.

In my case it would be kind of hard to choose or reject any world but it wouldn't be impossible to do that. For example, I would hate to live in a Pokemon world. The main reason behind it would be I can hardly stand the sight of monsters, especially if I'm forced to share a world with such nasty creatures without any chance to get permission to kill or exterminate them.

As a side note I would like to tell you that in the Ultimate Spider-Man (Web of Warriors) animated series, the scripters make Gamora say that she hates being on Earth whenever the Guardians of the Galaxy are drawn to our planet to face any menace that could cause huge damage to the planet biosphere.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Phantasy Worlds You Would (Not) Like To Live In - by kyonides - 12-07-2015, 05:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   The Monster you would (not) like to become in a Phantasy World kyonides 3 6,508 03-08-2016, 05:07 AM
Last Post: RosyPosy