Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
haha, i jut fixed my job system addon and now i can begin with the most boring part...
balancing Happy with a sweat

but if i get this done, a jobsystem techdemo is'nt far away ^^
Reply }
Hybrida is creating custom windows in RMXP... That is all at this time...
Reply }
I'm still working on my Crafting system, but I'm getting some input and feedback from the star of the demo itself. Laughing How often does that happen?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I'm such a boob. I forgot to include specifying ranges for my move during messages script.
Reply }
I seem to recall in RMXP diagonal movement was too quick. ... but experimentation with such isn't making this apparent. So unless a fix is incorporated into the SDK... I guess I don't need to fix it with something like if Input.dir8 % 2 != 0.
Reply }
Unless you're using pixelmovement, most diagonal movements just add both X and Y value so it's faster to move diagonal than just down then left. If you are doing pixelmovement, then I'd prolly give X and Y speeds a 30% boost or diagonal a 25% drop... or something like that.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I just saw a Grandia Menu lookalike script that somebody made and was really excited and happy since I've been looking for one since three years or so. -Then I noticed it was for the VX and thus is no use for me. Darn it!

I've been planing to scan the outlines for my battlers this weekend, especially a certain one that'll be needed soon but neither my oldscanner which I tryed yesterday nor the new one my sister bought a while ago seem to work with this computer for some reason. I've spend allmost the entire day instaling, deinstalling, connection, switching cables and whatnot without resuld so I've decided I'll let it be for tonight and spend the last hour before I go to bed working on a rm2k3 thank-you project I've started a few days ago. (I just wish it wouldn't take three times as long XD Practice really pays off.)
As of this moment I'm working on finishing the sprites.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Aaagh, so I can get events to stop attacks simply through map interpreter running?, or whatever it's called. ... but as a result enemies can't get attacked at point-blank because of comments in them.

And something like self.event_front.enemy doesn't work (to allow 'enemies' to keep running unlike other events) because RMXP goes HFSGGHGD UNDEFINED NILCLASS.

*sigh* I need to do something else.
Reply }
Been working on various mountain types for my world map set, right now I'm messing around with plateaus. Made a sample event of pathfinding with waypoints, still trying to figure out exactly what I'm trying to do and what I would use something like this for though.

I had to take a short break from my main project, burn out is a bitch! Nevertheless, just to relieve the pressure, I started some concept documents about a future project. Since it is something totally awesome and outside of my scope of what I can get done at the moment, I'm going to finish my main project first before I start the newer one. It is refreshing to have a dreamer project on the side though, something that just builds itself in your mind that you don't actually have a current commitment to, it'll give me something to do in the future (if I feel like it) :D
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
So Bignum is a 32-bit signed integer I guess, with adding 2147483648 to Graphics.frame_count causing a crash.

Adding even 2147483640 however creates negative playtime, so... what is the rollover decimal value for it?

... what do you mean this isn't going to help me work on my ABS?
Reply }