Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
just out of curiosity, what can your script do that i can't already do with photoshop? i've made some really irritating windowskins in my day
Reply }
You get to change a particular part of the skin (and its hue) during the game with a script call.

This doesn't even need to be used for making composite skins on the fly. It could be used for creating something such as an animated frame.
Reply }
i'll have to check out the demo, sounds cool.

just fused 35 individual icons into my database. i'm hoping i'll be able to find enough so that every item, weapon, armor, spell..etc will have an individual icon. i love when games have great variety.
Reply }
I just missed my deadline for posting this script... Damn.

Anywho, I have just figured out a pretty nice workable license for people who want to use my content. Most of my content is still free for non-commercial and commercial use though I'm thinking about setting something up.

6:45am Edit: Watch it, an influx of script ideas has just entered my head as soon as I ate some breakfast. >.<
Reply }
77 of my items/spells/weapons all have their own icons. still have to do armor and accessories
Reply }
so this just happened:

[Image: createprocess.jpg]

what do i do and how do i fix it? after a google search the prognosis looks terminal....
Reply }
http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topi...e-process/

It seems to be an old issue. Perhaps if you are running the game from the editor, check and make sure your game.exe file is still present or that you haven't sent something to your recycle bin that you really shouldn't have deleted.

Sometimes it's a corrupted rxdata file.

Not bad, sneaking in at work to help a friend out, eh? Laughing
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
if it turns out the rxdata is corrupted, how do i fix it?

the last few things i did were move some stuff to the demo folder, and make icons. this happened right after i tried to test play with parts of my custom ultimate inner tileset shopped over the rtp ult. inner.

really REALLY down right now.... this is the longest ive ever been able to keep a project going without something happening to it, about 14 months.....

is my game really so abhorrent that it would travel back in time to sabotage itself like the LHC?
Reply }
Confused Well, if it is corrupted, you'll have to replace it with another copy. It may mean losing the data there. *sigh* On the other hand, it could be 'resources' related. That's what the link I posted talked about.

Might be related to your custom tiles file, not being compatible with the tileset data in your project's database. Like you set up a tileset with 150 tiles and you have it set up, but replace it with a 100 tile tileset graphic.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
im already using the ult. inner and outer. i tried to skim out some weapon slots that weren't being used as well. am i going to lose all my progress if it's corrupted?
Reply }