Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
The situation in my country is getting ugly indeed, even if the government and the labor unions are negotiating conditions for the actual negotiations that haven't started yet. That means this 19 day long strike keeps going on till further notice...

One of the memes says "the government states that the accumulate lotto ball was kidnapped by the labor unions".

The second meme says "from the makers of 'the Torch on Helicopter', 'RECOPE sabotage' comes a new film 'The Surgery Room Kidnap'... Coming soon to theaters!"

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG-20180928-WA0033.jpg (Size: 50.63 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg   IMG-20180927-WA0010.jpg (Size: 30.15 KB / Downloads: 1)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Finally got work day calls again. Finally I can get a more money in my card for use later! :)

I can't wait to work again. It's been almost a year.
Reply }
Yeah, a few drinks makes everything possible indeed...

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG-20180929-WA0007.jpg (Size: 154.2 KB / Downloads: 4)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
By the way, there IS a way to outline text in GIMP. Just go google it! I'll make it easy for you, type gimp outline text on the search bar and you'll soon find the answer. There won't be a fear to do it wrong if you follow those instructions to the letter. I'd recommend to use no more than a 2px thick outline, other wise it might look ridiculously fat in my extremely humble opinion.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Well this is rare. My PS3 has a firmware update. Probably not a coincidence to the whole PSN name change thing, but I'm curious as to what this update does, and the update details are missing... T.T

Oh well better find out the hard way.
Reply }
.... Darn nothing actually changed with the PS3 after that update. Just some fixes and performance stability. I would've thought Sony would've removed that Facebook option off of it since that option is long since disabled. But nope. System performance and fixes. Well I guess I can't complain too much since it improves the performance on my PS3.
Reply }
The (videogame) world's scariest monsters? O_o?

[Image: Dragon-Quest101.png][Image: Dragon-Quest102.png][Image: Dragon-Quest103.png][Image: Dragon-Quest104.png][Image: Dragon-Quest105.png]

The most fearful critter is the slime, of course...

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Furnace not working, and no heaters in sight. Time to use the Stove for heating!
Reply }
Well, I heard some rm2k(3) say something spectacularly ridiculous about rmxp and other versions of the engine. How would it be possible a single parallel process would make the fps drop notoriously? Especially if it's just a countdown we're talking about here... Why people can't just honestly tell you they just love their engine instead of spreading mythos concerning the engines they dislike?

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Hmmm. After watching the Monty Python skit (Funniest Joke in the world), I'm actually curious what the joke was. Google Translate translated the German translation of it as "[FATAL ERROR]".
Reply }