Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
@MetalRenard:
lolz, where did the Fish come from?
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
It's a figure of speech. It's also a ploy to distract younger minds away from the answer to the riddle.
Reply }
SEX, muahahahahaha
Reply }
Ohohoho, this theme is looking pretty shwanky, I think! There's still a lot of stuff I need to do that needs working on but I think I'll go ahead and make it public in a few hours.
Reply }
On my mind: I missed the Florida lottery by 2 numbers. I got 4 out of 6. That truly sucks, missing $16 million by 2 stupid numbers. Damn guys you almost had a huge donation coming. ($500,000)

I had 3-7-18-21-25-40.

3-4-21-25-35-40 was the winning numbers. $76 is all I got XDDDDDDD. That's like what, one Xbox 360 game? LOL

http://www.flalottery.com/lottoMain.do for 12/15/2010.
There's a lucky bastard somewhere in Florida richer than me by 4 mill!!!
God why? Please answer me God? Oh, right... I'm atheist and there's no one up there. UP YOURS!
Reply }
Do you know what I like about you, Hybrida?
Then, tell me please, because I have no idea... XD No, I'm kidding, you always come up with the craziest stories, and for the first time since I know you, you have a decent avatar!! XD
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
LOL charlie. I like you too. I know that story seems insane, but I'm telling the truth about the $16 million missed. I wish people would post cool things that happen to them....
My ticket
The numbers again

My Avatar is the closest anyone here will ever get to my wife :P. I'm not saying that's Lyra, and I'm not saying that it's not....(A 100% match tho). That's the only person superior to me in every way, shape, and form. Of course I was forced to type that.
Reply }
If Hybrida is a millionaire, why do they still have xp?
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
@.@ hybrida is an old man *ah my back!* lolz
???i wonder if pk8 is also an old fart??? ~mystery
[Image: gen-sig.png]
Reply }
Hahah Your wife is amazing (and you're totally under her control. Another win for the ladies!).
I just read your bio: "I love nuclear weapons. I would glady destroy this entire planet if given the ability. Yeah I'm not joking. I'm starting to hate the human race. Death Chaos and Destruction all the way. Sure I may seem friendly at some times, but remember deep down I hate you because you hate me. So please die or I'll kill you."

So what's on my mind?
OMG Hybrida hates me and is going to KILL ME
Reply }