Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 How to make check if there's a message window?
I know you think that might be better for you, and probably it'd be... The issue here is that there are times where you can only rely on scripts to alter the default behavior of the engine. I should yell this at you to let you understand what it means, but I'll try to be nice here. Laughing + Tongue sticking out You or any if the scripters can make it compatible with any script if given the chance and enough data to work with. What I suggested some time ago isn't complicated... for a scripter at least.

If you plan to use such feature only once, perhaps it'd be better for you to use an event or common event. Otherwise a script should care of it to avoid getting a cluttered event that gets hard to get debugged. And nope, I don't focus on eventing. Laughing
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to make check if there's a message window? - by kyonides - 11-01-2019, 11:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQUEST] Anyone know how to make a professional looking world map? fgsfds 15 23,680 04-11-2015, 06:17 AM
Last Post: JayRay
  Any way to make events trigger other events? MechanicalPen 3 6,263 04-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Last Post: MechanicalPen
  How to make a Final Fantasy styled cutscene JWCaisa 3 7,185 06-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Kain Nobel
  [Ask]how to make our own Tileset ? felicalexa 2 5,769 05-26-2012, 04:11 AM
Last Post: MetalRenard
  how to make an event touch another event mangamaniacs2064 2 5,842 08-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy
  How do i make a trap? kikonami123 5 7,872 03-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Last Post: kikonami123