Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
OK, people, I will post KStates XP shortly but keep in mind it's untested...

BTW, Ahzoh, will you ever translate Kuests XP demo to any of you conlangs? I know I partially translated it to Kexyana but who knows...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Yea, DerVV, I worked hard on that backstory, which is why I wanna know what people think of it.
(02-07-2016, 05:06 AM)kyonides Wrote: OK, people, I will post KStates XP shortly but keep in mind it's untested...

BTW, Ahzoh, will you ever translate Kuests XP demo to any of you conlangs? I know I partially translated it to Kexyana but who knows...
Well, I don't know what translate, and I don't exactly know how I will create words like "file". Dunno what verb or noun to derive it from.

Hmm, file seems to come from a french word for " to string" which in turn comes a latin word for thread.
I could reasonably derive file from "to mix" or "to archive" or as a compound word "paper collection" being extended to having a digital context.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Anyone know where I can find female versions of this template:
[Image: hO9pZhn.png]

Additionally, I must find running versions of this for male and female characters.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
This?
[Image: mature_female_showkaizer.png]

I don't know where you'd find the running versions, but this is what I found  Happy 

EDIT: After more searching, I found these: http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=929930
I saw one running sprite in there for a male, but that was it. I'll keep looking  Blushing + Cheery
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
Ah, thanks.
Well, if I can't find running sprites in this style, I might have to request a commission or something.

Reply }
I've been working on my Kuests XP script, I'm adding a simple statistics page so people may learn about how many S or A class quests they have completed, etc.

A while ago Ahzoh suggested I could adapt my KStates XP features to BS's like Lycan ABS but in that specific case I believe it's merely DerV's job to implement them if he want to, it's his script after all. Laughing

A few moments ago I uploaded the Spanish version of my new KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan script that superseeds Maracuyá version. It now allows the game dev to offer elite products in exchange for elite points that are quite hard to obtain obviously.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
(02-11-2016, 09:18 PM)Ahzoh Wrote: Ah, thanks.
Well, if I can't find running sprites in this style, I might have to request a commission or something.

I know what you're up to, Ahzoh.  I'm using Half-Kaiser characters in my game too.  So, you'll want to have walking, running, attacking, spell lobbing, item using, defending, etc and so on poses in all directions.  What I have here are... Well, I tried having em shaded the pixel-studios way..  I only got but so far.

If you're using the paperdoll system, you will need to have one charset with all the poses like the attachments below.  Oh, and for 'walking' half kaiser outfits, you may wanna check out the 'Chargen Ex' tool I made, and the resource packs it can work with.  It's in the Tools forum.  Converting em into all the other poses.... annoying.  :P

.png   MALENYS_custom.png (Size: 47.23 KB / Downloads: 10)
.png   FEMNYS_custom.png (Size: 52.66 KB / Downloads: 4)
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I appreciate that. Though, why does the female one have a death pose series, while the male has a being-hit pose series?

Reply }
That's not a female death pose. Closest I could get to a female 'OUCH I'M HIT' pose based on the resources I had. I did not perform the spritework. And the poses are courtesy of former RMXP.Org member, Tana.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Ah well, maybe my friend who is doing the spiriting can come up with something, especially since I also need spear poses.
At least now I know who made these.

Reply }