Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Harvester IRC Game
Harvester - IRC Game (Pre-alpha)

What is Harvester?
Harvester is a text based RPG that you can play in Save-Point's IRC channel

Info:
This game is in prealpha (proof of concept phase) and may only be played in the IRC channel.
Currently you can kill monsters, sell their body parts, eat them for health, and attach their body parts to yourself.

Better body parts sell for more, but they also cost more to !attach to your character.

How to play:
All commands must be issued in PM to TashikaDeed (double click the name to open a private chat for PMs)
!HarvesterNew makes a new account
Don't forget this step!

!Hunt does combat. !hunt <location> goes to a specific location. currnetly there is only the safezone.
!Sell item_name turns an item into money. If you add a number it sells that many.
!Eat item_name consumes an item for healing. If you add a number it eats that many.
!SeeItem item_name show the amount of that item
!Attach item_name attaches the item replacing the old one. !OffMe <location> removes whatever is there and puts a normal human part there.
!fixme debugs stat adjustments. please do this each time you start playing for the day.
!Heal is for alpha testing in an emergency.

Screenshot:
Content Hidden

Fun facts:
MetalRenard enjoys this game. :P

If I had some help I could make buttons to do these things in php or something. Otherwise I'm slowly adding to it. IF someone wants they can help balance stats and monsters.

Special: If you get really board type !commands in the main chat room to get a few amusement commands. Don't spam them though if people are trying to talk or I'll have to disable them.
Currently the commands are
!thread {generates a random thread from the site for you to look at}
!Slap <user> has me attempt to slap a user. You could be nice and use !present instead.
!Know generates a random fact,
8ball <Question>, has me respond with a prediction.
!nick <user> has me insult the user. !writenick1 <word> allows you to add a word to the first file. !writenick2 <word> allows you to write to the second file.
!book has me come up with a book or game title, results will vary. !writebook1 <word> adds a new word. !writebook2 <word/phrase> adds a new joiner word/phrase
!quote has me say a random quote. !quoteme <words> has me add a quote to my memory bank.
!stats tells how often you've used my features.
Reply }
Lots of fun, will definitely be something I play now and then to pass the time.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Traditional D and D Style Game Mike_Everley 2 2,937 08-23-2021, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
   Animal Survival Horror Game (some mature content) ChickenFetus 6 12,525 10-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: ChickenFetus
   Saddy Night (Game) [NSFW] Saddy DS 4 7,917 07-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
  Working on a new game, keeping in touch! Nonsense_Spouter 0 3,809 04-14-2017, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Nonsense_Spouter
   Creating my first game - Adventriox Speedog 5 9,330 02-26-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: jreagan406
   Crisis Time a touch screen arcade game ThePrinceofMars 3 7,410 02-14-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: ThePrinceofMars
   HYDRA Engine - Idea for future game implementation JayRay 0 4,477 05-04-2014, 02:12 AM
Last Post: JayRay
   Untitled Pokemon Game KasperKalamity 8 15,579 12-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Last Post: KasperKalamity
   One Night 4 *Horror Game* Dark Gaia 1 5,097 07-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Last Post: MiguHideki
   Untitled Game Demo veniceisdying 6 11,534 04-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Last Post: veniceisdying