• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Last Fighter XP 1.0.0 !
Last Fighter XP
(Standard Battle System) Version: 1.0.0
By: Kyonides-Arkanthos
alias Kyonides, Shadowball

Introduction

Simple Plug 'n' Play script.

One of your heroes won't fight against the enemies unless all other heroes are dead already.

Features

Read my comments included in the script...

Screenshots

There's no way you may notice how it works unless you play a demo...

Demo

Pending...

Script

DOWNLOAD TXT

Instructions

Plug 'n' Play script

Edit the ID constant inside LastActor module to select which hero will rest during battles unless all other heroes are dead already.

Accepted party members index values: -1 to 3.

-1 means All Party Members should fight against the enemies.

You can change it at any time from a script call, e.g.

LastActor.new = 1

Here's another way to explain what this script does...

The index is the $game_party.actors index (0 to 3), but if you want all party members to fight against the enemies, then choose -1 to make sure no one is taking a nap while the enemies are attacking you, this (-1) would be the XP's Standard Battle System normal behavior.

If you choose a specific actor not to attack or use any skill, let's say you've chosen Aluxes (the party leader at the party's position number 1), then Aluxes won't do anything unless all other party members are dead.

The Last Fighter will defend himself / herself if you want him/her to do so

# He or She will be guarding...
ID = [0, true]
# or
LastActor.guard = true

# He or She won't be guarding...
ID = [0, nil]
# or
LastActor.guard = nil

Now the Actor Command Window will show a unique customized Skills term for every single party member. Just edit the ClassID Hash as you wish.

It comes with the 8 basic Hero classes, but you can edit it at will depending on how many Hero Classes do you created in the Classes Tab in the Database Window.

There are other features, so don't forget to read my comments or just test my script in any of your projects.

FAQ

None yet.

Compatibility

For XP's Standard Battle System...

Credits and Thanks

This was requested by Desbrina, but I'm not sure if he needed any other feature, too.

Author's Notes

None.

Terms and Conditions

Not intended for Commercial Use and you should include my name in your project's credits. If you want to post this script in any other forum, then send me an email or pm first so I can take a decision...

Attached Files
.txt   lastfighterxp100beta5.txt (Size: 14.77 KB / Downloads: 0)
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Well, I updated the script, I know it's a simple one, but it still adds interesting features to the default battlesystem.

Besides I also added some sort of invisibility for the $game_player. Now if the player is invisible ($game_player.invisible = true or by pressing Button A and C (Shift and Enter) at the same time), monster events wouldn't start battling automatically. If you're not using any sort of ARPG BS, then this wouldn't affect the way the battles begin after reaching a certain number of steps.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }