Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Game-Changing Virus
Chapter II: First Talks

Was I one of the founders of this new underground movement? Nope, I was not even close to becoming a founding member at all. To be honest with you, my dear readers, I wish I had been one of them and I would be proud of it, really. You could say I was a little bit unlucky. Probably I was not ready to join them or I would have screwed it up for being quite impatient at that point. Hey! Who would not like to kick the Antichrist’s ass and become a hero? Such an uncontrollable hype might have become my very own perdition as I was taught by my trustworthy advisors later on.

Usually I would have rejected proposals involving taking somebody else’s life and I will not judge you for thinking that is a bad thing, a sin. Actually you would be right about that and I would respect your opinion or belief no matter what. That did not and will not deter my plans from going to infect the bad guys at any given time and keep a hidden ace under my sleeve.

Call me an extremist if you want to, I do not care. For years I have done nothing whenever I personally had to face danger or my country sadly went through one serious crisis after another. Normally I would simply criticize the government or complain about some significant rise in the crime rate. Other people every so often shared their opinions and possible plans to deal with such issues. Nevertheless, our personalities clashed and we never reached an agreement on who should lead the group or community.

Just as you should have foreseen it by now, there were those typical partisans that could be asked to jump off the cliff and they would follow their party leadership’s command to the letter. One of them prefer to keep supporting them even if they wasted money on stupid projects like filling the sidewalks with unneeded bollard barriers, some of them even blocked a few garage exits. Their weird attitude, their blindness made me feel isolated once again, the obscure grudge I had been holding in an unknown part of my troubled heart just kept growing out of control.

It was quite clear at that moment that my patience would not last long enough without getting some serious help and I got to admit I could have made several terrible mistakes one after another. You know, rotting in a forgotten cell might offer you a great opportunity to remember every stupid decision you took to rub it in your sorry face over and over again. That changed when I met some guy that told me about some meeting he would be attending later on that month.

“Really, you will stop yelling at people and start doing something to fix this rotten world” was his catch phrase indeed. I would have ignored that poor idiot’s words at once but something I could not explain would soon change my mind.

I stared at him and told him “you see, you’re just a fool trying to find another fool willing to work for you for free!” Self confidence made me think he could not get out of that one ever.

“OK! OK! I know that there’s something quite important for us at stake here, that doesn’t mean we ain’t ready for making personal sacrifices in the process” he replied back as if his counter argument were good enough to persuade the average joe of jumping on their mad train. At the end it was what he did not say what caught my attention, he handed over a card with name I never expected to find printed on it ever.

To Be Continued...

[Image: confused.gif] If my inspiration ever comes back...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
The Game-Changing Virus - by kyonides - 02-24-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: The Game-Changing Virus - by kyonides - 03-02-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: The Game-Changing Virus - by kyonides - 03-15-2020, 04:58 AM