Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 F12: The Key with the Misconception.
Sadly I have to discredit your claim of languages not needing to include any sort of reset feature. You ignore the fact that CRuby, the original implemention of Ruby in C, lets you embed Ruby to use it in C and C++ based applications. It needs an initializer, a setup and a main loop plus cleanup and termination steps. It doesn't include a reset like feature even if some programmers already pointed out that it would be a great addition. If you already know that as a programmer (not just as a scripter), you should be compelled to overcome that inconvenience (like undefining class methods via C API?)

You said one can't customize a Main script if it were hidden but you know well that's a lie. It's quite easy to create a basic main loop script that include calls to specific methods you leave in any available section of the editor. Modularity makes it possible and keeps it simple.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
}

Messages In This Thread
RE: F12: The Key with the Misconception. - by kyonides - 06-13-2019, 09:24 PM