Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 GiveAway XP VX ACE
GiveAway XP & VX & ACE
Kiwi & Mango & Maracuya & Mangostan & Tamarind Versions

by Kyonides-Arkanthos

Introduction

This script lets you hand over pretty much anything you've got hidden in your slick pockets to any NPC or mailbox you may find in your roleplaying adventures. Yes, it's possible, it can be all items, weapons and armors or just some of them or items or weapons or armors only.

It's not a plug & play script since it needs some proper setup in-game, but it's easy to learn how to use it properly. You can even check if the NPC has received any amount of "gifts" from the player so he or she or it can react accordingly.

Don't forget to check on the demo events to see how you can use the comments to setup the items or weapons or armors the NPC would ever like to get from the player.

On the first hand Kiwi version is exclusively available for those that temporarily want to track the NPC's happiness levels (or whatever you wanna call that), on the other hand Mango version keeps track of them permanently. Since Maracuya version you can make an NPC happy or piss him or her off. Mangostan adds a new feature, the possibility of donating stuff to ingame charity institutions or poor guys you might never meet in your whole ingame life. (I know, that could also let scammers take advantage of naive heroes wandering around clueless...) After publishing Tamarind you're able to send alerts for robbery or giving away stolen goods or pissing off people you should not have talked to. That will activate a switch that might let you make an event like making a cop show up to arrest the heroes for some serious questioning. There's a difference with the option available in LoanSharks, here you can also include a reason for the arrest or people's anger like "being a fugitive" or "bothering their local starlet" and use a preset variable to include it in any text message by typing something like \v[11] in the message box.

DEMO

Just Download it from...
[center]Mega (uptodate!)

[center]Mediafire (outdated!)[/size]

Terms & Conditions

Give some proper credit to me, its creator, for use in non commercial game projects. Contact me first if you need it for a commercial game.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
GiveAway XP VX ACE - by kyonides - 06-26-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: GiveAway XP - by kyonides - 06-27-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by lestat3179 - 06-27-2017, 11:17 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by kyonides - 06-28-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by lestat3179 - 06-28-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by kyonides - 07-01-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by lestat3179 - 07-02-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: GiveAway XP - by kyonides - 07-03-2017, 12:46 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by lestat3179 - 07-03-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: GiveAway XP - by kyonides - 07-03-2017, 01:04 AM