Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Pause Script Feature Requests?
Heya, I'm still working on the pause script and I thought about making a feature request topic for it where you guys get to post ideas and requests on features you want added into the pause script.

Before we start the topic, I'll put up a list of features the pause script has so far.
  • Specify which maps disables pausing and specify which switch disables pausing if turned on.
  • Determine if pausing the game will stop the game's play time.
  • Set pause/unpause buttons, transitions (effect, duration, vague) and sound effects (file, volume, pitch).
  • Completely enable/disable pausing in maps and/or battles.
  • Lower volume of BGM/BGS during pause, give the pause screen a custom theme and/or pause the music altogether (this feature may not be perfect but that's all I can do).
  • Turn on/off a graphical element such as background tones, background images, graphics, rects, text and windows.
  • UNLIMITED GRAPHICAL OPTIONS. Add as many background tones, background images, graphics, rects, text, windows as you like!
  • Set Z coordinates, tone, color, positioning, width and height of the background tones.
  • Set file, Z coordinates, tone, opacity, blend type, zoom, positioning(x/y), width/height and scrolling speed (x/y) of background images.
  • Set Windowskin, Z coordinates, wallpaper display method, opacity(window, background), positioning and width/height of windows.
  • Set file, Z coordinates, hue, tone, opacity, blend type, zoom, angle, mirror (flip horizontally) and x&y positioning of graphics.
  • Set text string, formatting, alignment, Z coordinates, opacity, blend type, zoom, angle, mirror and positioning of text.
  • Set Z coordinates, color, positioning, width/height, blend type and angle of rects.
Features I can't/don't know how to pull off for RMXP version of Pause Script.
  • Animations
  • Menus (Sorry, Yin.)
Features I may add into the script.
  • Pulsating / Flickering / Switching tones and colors.
Any ideas on what to add?
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by PK8 - 05-16-2009, 03:22 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by Yin - 05-16-2009, 06:08 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by decibel - 05-16-2009, 08:29 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by PK8 - 05-16-2009, 08:36 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by Yin - 05-16-2009, 03:42 PM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by EJlol - 05-16-2009, 11:14 PM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by Bolt - 05-17-2009, 03:00 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by DerVVulfman - 05-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by PK8 - 05-18-2009, 12:55 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by Bolt - 05-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by EJlol - 05-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Pause Script Feature Requests? - by Kain Nobel - 05-25-2009, 11:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Beyond the script editor line: Is it bad practice? PK8 6 10,696 05-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Charlie Fleed