Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
This is part 2 to the original "What's up [RM Edition]" thread.

Basically, go ahead and talk about what you've been doing in RPG Maker. Alternatively, you can use our new blogging system to start your own blog.

Things you can talk about:
  • What are you working on? A project? An event system? A script? A resource?
  • Talk about any resources you've uploaded to the new gallery system, or link to them.
  • Anything RM related.

This isn't
  • A place to look for critique.
  • A map/screenshots thread. There's the maps and screenshots thread for that.

As for me, I haven't done anything in RPG Maker in months. I really want to get back into using RPG Maker, but there's still some things I need to do here.
Reply }
I have released the fifth demo of Charlie's Arena Online. The new stuff are user profiles and a little restyling. The reception has been somewhat cold so far. Not many downloads, and fewer accounts created...
Reply }
I released the old demo of BoF Rebirth and start to change the map for the full version.
Reply }
I'm back to mulling around the backstory for the umpteenth million time... @_@
Reply }
I'm currently working on college stuff, but in what little free time I've had I've been scripting a message system and a system that allows my character to pick up and move events. I'm also working on a few sprite edits for my game.
Reply }
Time to have some fun with ABSs.

I've been messing around with Mr.Mo's ABS and his buggy SBABS. After making a treasure drop system for his ABS, I decided to see about adding other features to his ABS and have been looking at his buggy SBABS for inspiration. Fixing some bugs... adding a few other thingies... but keeping each thing as its own separate script. You pick n choose.

I currently got a nice Treasure drop (or corpse body to loot) system...
An enhancement to enemy behavior (including battle animations if an enemy refreshes Happy )...
And I'm working on a companions system (both party and pet features).
Reply }
I'm still to lazy to finish my CBS... -.-
And I started to work on my game again. 3 years to write the story and the scripts... to probably have to redo all the scripts anyway. Yay !
Reply }
I'm trying to figure out how to move MAWS on VX. Because I'm not friendly with RGSS2.
Reply }
I have been doing some character graphics for a friends Yay Cheery ! While my current project is having its maps redone and that is even more fun Sarcasm + Confused !
Reply }
I just finished 2 mini games in my project ("R" Escape & Mirror Universe). At this time I'm fixing maps for my main game. Gotta solve some movement problems.
Reply }