Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you love but no one else seems to
Actually, I don't fault Brandon Routh. His take on Kal was actually good. And I really REALLY wanted to see what he did to the guy who drew on him on the roof. (dang cutaway) But they didn't let him do really anything but fly and lift. It nearly mirrored events of the first one from 1977. Oh, he's now on Arrow as 'The Atom' :)

If we're talking anime... Last Exile? It had a kinda steampunk flying thing going with it along with naval battles.... And Chocobo Races? I almost spat my tea over a few situations involving Dio.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff you love but no one else seems to - by DerVVulfman - 03-21-2015, 03:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves Samven 5 7,823 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Samven