Reply }
[Image: IWASLIKE_zpsfff086b4.png]
Reply }
:o
looks like a dog bite? what happend?
was it Dervvulfman!
Quotes
Reply }
I am trying to figure out the error in the Mode7 script I'm using, with no sucess...
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Really wanting to work on some stuffs but I have to be to work in less than 15 minutes. I've literally watched days flutter by while studying Java/Ruby (well, mostly the Java part, Ruby is like English to me at this point.)

I got up early for work, then I looked at my schedule and realized I don't have to be in for another hour. Killing time... (and time is killing me...)

See you guys tonight in IRC :D
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
IRC doesn't work for me, keep saying something about server not being able to send and what not
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
May wanna screencap your error msg and send it out. And if you're using a proxy based system, it prevents proxy user use.

(08-10-2013, 06:05 AM)buprettyinpink Wrote: :o
looks like a dog bite? what happend?
was it Dervvulfman!
I only bite the cute ones. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
The message simply says "cannot send to server: #Savepoint"

Reply }
i tore my medial retinaculum doing karate in the garage. knee surgery blows
Reply }
(08-11-2013, 12:40 AM)Ahzoh Wrote: The message simply says "cannot send to server: #Savepoint"
If that is the exact spelling, you got it wrong as the room is #save-point
Misspelling and typos can be a major issue. But at the same time, it also appears you described a client network error. Please double check everything.

Try just our Mibbit link for now. And if you still have issues, make a personalized request in our feedback board, labeling it as a bug (best way to label it).

Once in, you need to register your nickname so it can be 'voiced'... a protection measure we use. See 'LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD', a thread stickied in the Announcements board for addtl.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }