Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
My girlfriend just praised me on my latest music and I was going to just go with it, but then I had to tell her I was actually listening to Syphon Filter tracks lol
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
theres nothing wrong with bi girls...

sitting at my apartment's gym watching beavis and butthead. i dont even feel like exercising, i just want to watch tv, and we dont have cable
Reply }
Why wait? Get SampleTankFree by IK Media and play now with your computer.
Reply }
*Dances like a mad man*
Guess who's going to see Scorpions in about 40 hours?!
... Yes! Me! C:

Then I'm going to be away for the whole week because I'm recording a band's EP. Busy busy! (money money...)
Reply }
Stupid internet guys dont know how to find my new house.
Reply }
my g/f told me today how her class learned about how mitochondria in or cells is a completely separate organism that allows our cells to function and grow. this made me immedietly jump to the tinfoil hat conclusions that A) what if they can regress to a dormant state, and possibly travel through space and "infect" amino acids to create life on a pre-life Earth, and B) make me assume the possibility that the human race could have been banished to this planet in our seemingly uninhabited galaxy as not to screw up any other planet that our species previously inhabited. like, what if mitochondriae are some kind of "planet building" organism that come packed with information for creating life? like it's Earth's runtime package.

maybe i just have too much free time to spend on these crazy ideas. maybe im just crazy. but maybe this is the matrix, and im the only real person? there's an equal chance one of those could be tue.
Reply }
I like how you think, Kasper.
Reply }
good. every fewer teenager on the planet is the best possible outcome. teenagers are a-holes and should be locked away in a dungeon on their 13th birthday.
Reply }
Olivia's current signature graphic ROCKS!
[Image: zombies.gif]
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
met up with an old friend. hangover tomorrow is unavoidable. i feel so disconnected from my old friends. what do?
Reply }