Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Who do you think is going to win Best Picture
So, who do you think is going to win Best Picture this year at the Oscars?
-The Blind Side
-District 9
-An Education
-The Hurt Locker
-Inglorious Basterds
-Precious
-A Serious Man
-Up
-Up in the Air

I think Avatar is going to win, but I wish it was District 9, The Blind Side, or Up in the Air. I didn't really care for Avatar. But it still is going to win most likely :(
Reply }
I also think Avatar wins, I like the movie. Inglorious Basterds has also big chances.
Reply }
Inglorious Basterds or Avatar, either one will win, District 9 was a good movie. Up? LMFAO!! That disney crap? Fat chance.
Reply }
Yeah, most likely Avatar for the Best Picture oscar. I didn't see the movie, though. But usually, most advertised movies win...
Reply }
avatar will win because its overrated shit, i'd like to see inglourious basterds to win because i really enjoyed that film, one of my best blurays ;)
Reply }
Well, you have to consider they call themselves the 'academy', so they will typically NOT go for fantasy, action or science-fiction fare. I'm sorry. But they don't consider a movie's popularity when it comes to being best. I'm gonna cross Avatar, Inglorious Bastards, District 9 and lighter Disney fare from consideration. That's not saying that 'I' wouldn't vote for them, but...

The Hurt Locker is more prone to being chosen.
Reply }
Hmmm...I've not seen the Hurt Locker, but I heard it was good. Did anyone else see Up in the Air? Definatley the best George Clooney film. The Academy tends to like George, so it'll probably be a contender. I don't know whats gonna win really...
Reply }
like the only movie ive seen iin the past year or two was avatar so im thinking it will win
Reply }