Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you love but no one else seems to
Final Fantasy X-2 was a pretty darn decent game, it's the sequel to X-2 that I have a problem with. (The Novella)
The premise of the Novella is actually quite disturbing, and so many things get changed around to be extremely ridiculous! Confused
DO NOT WANT, SQUARE. Sad

Oh, and Licorice... I've never really been a big fan of any Licorice, but I definitely could never hate them Very cheery

Anyway, something I love that people seem to hate would have to be Final Fantasy VIII. Confused

Everyone seems to have a problem with the game, from the Draw system, to Junction system, to many, MANY other random complaints that people seem to have. No matter how many you answer (The Draw system isn't the only way to get magics, like people seem to complain, Junctioning isn't any harder to understand than Materia, GFs aren't "Hidden" very well, except maybe Doomtrain, and Squall is NOT dead after Disc 1!) people will always come up with something else to complain about in the game. Confused Confused Confused Confused

People even say that the graphics of Final Fantasy VIII are "Pathetic compared to VII", which is... laughable? I don't know, people love their nostalgia glasses Winking

Anyway, the game is FAR from perfect, but I love it, and people always seem to have something to hate about it. Laughing + Tongue sticking out
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuff you love but no one else seems to - by Bounty Hunter Lani - 03-18-2015, 06:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves Samven 5 7,825 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Samven