Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Yep, I'm doomed to remain in 2nd place.
*weeps*
Reply }
*HUGS!* Post MOAR!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Working on a CMS project. Coming along nicely. Not much to see, but if you're interested you can check it out --> https://github.com/mladoux/mCMS
Reply }
ive been up since about 5am. im sitting outside on the porch having coffee, and watching the neighborhood wake up. i notice my neighbor having a smoke down in his yard, and at 7am ON THE DOT this guy checks his watch, goes in his garage, and starts the loudest damn lawnmower on the planet.
Reply }
Heh, opened facebook, and this is the first thing I saw after reading your post!
[Image: let-me-sing-you-the-song-of-my-people-ba...edia-1.jpg]
Reply }
Fileden is finally getting back on its feet with a more secure platform and security system.

Bad news is they ask people to make off-line backups of their material because they're not that sure the new system can copy everything from the old one. UGH... How long do you think it takes to upload a Gig of material on a dialup line?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
You could ask a friend you trust to back stuff up for you!
Reply }
Too late. Already snagged it.

But ugh... reuploading nearly a GIG of material back in place on dialup? I hope they work something out by then.

Reply }
Currently on my mind is the fact that my PC is causing troubble. Again XD'
Not going into details, but I'll not get it fully repaired for a while yet, so that's why I have not been arround and probably will not be for a while =/
On a positive note: I finsihed the first year of my current education on our vocational school, so whoo! -But one more year to go and it's gonna be a brutal one at that.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Two things on my mind... someone's issues with technology Winking , and giving same said person a welcome cheer on finishing her first year at her schooling. Cheery

Reply }