Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Gotta remember that I don't want to kill my husband....
Quotes
Reply }
What is ouya? IS IT GOOD WITH PICKLES???? Laughing

But... first we're working on the basics to get it running... THEN hoping for cross platforming.

On my mind? A girl quit two weeks ago, and her basic 'tude was that of a Troll. Lemme say that everyone felt relieved that she left. Now, I'm stuck working with the General Manager of the company to cover the absence. Is it tough to work with her? Hell no. Some would hate working with their boss, but HAH! Been the best Mondays I've had in a long while. NO DRAMA! NO HEADACHES! EVERYTHING'S GOING GREAT!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
After my brief case of RSI, I'm on the road to recovery.
Good news? I got my degree! I have a Bachelor's Degree in Arts, with honours. I'm really pleased with the result because I wasn't expecting more than a 2.2 (equivalent to C average in other countries) but I got a 2.1 (which is a B).
*__*
Reply }
@our musicfox: Well done! =D

I've noticed yesterday that there are only about two months left untill this school year is over. Where did the time go? x_x
Also, I really hope my mark in english will be allowed to counterballance the one I'll probably get in maths...
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way but you can't pass up a good deal when you see one.
To raise money for their kickstarter, they're giving away their $200 graphics pack free if you pledge over $75.
http://graphicsforfaith.com/games/?page_id=1260

It includes RPG elements, sci-fi stuff, swords and guns... I thought some of you may be interested. :)
Reply }
my hip learned a new game called grind the socket when i walk up the stairs... is anyone else just falling apart, and only in their twenties? i probably have this coming since i rollerbladed, tae kwon do'd, ddr'd, wrestled, and fenced in my teens, but damnit this wasn't supposed to happen for another 10 years at least....
Reply }
Wait till you're in your Mid-40's like me. I had back problem from a sucky chair. Okay, that was prolly me always slouching, trying to turn a chair into a lounge chair.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I hit my knee when cycling at around 30mph, downhill. I flew of my bike and into a tree. A few years ago I discovered the knee I hit, the kneecap is slightly out of place. n_n
Every now and then I get a little knee pain but it's nothing serious.
Reply }
I've a family friend who broke her wrist when she was nine. It was never set properly, and technically it's still broken now, and she's 45.
Reply }
A while back there was talk about me always running into strange technical problems.
I've got an other one for the collection: Since a few days, every day at exactly 16.55 / 4.55pm, my firefox just closes itself, no matter what I am doing. I have no idea why, or how to stop it, but it's always on time.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }