Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
For the most part, romance and I aren't the best of friends - so I can relate at it being a tough nut to crack. Clearly sounds like you're going through worse than I ever did, though.

There's nothing I can say to fix everything for you, though I would if I could, but what I will say is this... We've got your back.

We're here for ya, big guy.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
awww, poor punky :(
I've been in that boat before, it's never what you want to hear but it will get better... If not you can always go to the dr and get happy pills :)
Quotes
Reply }
I'm literally foaming at the mouth (literally, mind you) in anticipation for my first new laptop. 4 GB RAM, AMD Quadcore Processor, 1 GB of Dedicated Video, 500GB storage. I'll actually be able to game for the first time in my life.
Reply }
why not just get a playstation?

on my mind: going to go back to school to learn how to be a park ranger. i'm happiest when i'm walking or biking through a forest preserve with music playing, high, and not having to deal with the unnaturally wide array of human behavior i find reprehensible.
Reply }
Dear Anime. Please decide what gender your characters are supposed to be. It's really confusing. @_@

In other news, I'm gonna go on a Shin Megami Tensei binge once my thesis is done. Digital Devil Sagas 1 & 2 to start off with, methinks, shortly followed by Persona 3 Portable. Oh, the irony.

Reply }
If it were possible to make live animation tattoos, I would probably be inked from head to toe and anybody who looked at me would be at risk of an epileptic seizure.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
I bet they'll have live animation tattoos eventually... I think they are already developing bioluminescent ink so you glow. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

And @Samven... I love anime, but they are so deeply embedded into their stereotypes that it gets annoying. Its hardly even ambiguous sometimes. They literally do all they can to make some characters look like females and call them men. Quite frustrating sometimes.
Reply }
(08-30-2012, 11:30 PM)millarso Wrote: I bet they'll have live animation tattoos eventually... I think they are already developing bioluminescent ink so you glow. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

And @Samven... I love anime, but they are so deeply embedded into their stereotypes that it gets annoying. Its hardly even ambiguous sometimes. They literally do all they can to make some characters look like females and call them men. Quite frustrating sometimes.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-31at000533.png]

The hilarious thing is when the most womanly characters have the deepest voice. From the trailers, I was sure Tales of Vesperia's Duke was a girl until I heard Jamieson Price's voice.

: \ AWKWARD

Reply }
DerVVulfman just sent me a pussy (cat) in the post. Dunno what he's trying to suggest...
Reply }
"Until I cut a kittens head off and stuffed it in a kids mailbox..." Something tells me DerVVulfman has been listening to Slim Shady lately. Next thing y'know he's gonna come back and flatten every tire on the bike rack.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }