Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I don't think the FBI or the Secret Service is bad, but the CIA is a different story.
They have done terrible, terrible things on their own terms.
The CIA pretty much destroyed Guatemala's political system behind the scenes just so they could keep someone in power who wasn't communist and who supported a goddamn fruit company that had board members in the upper echelon of the CIA. The guy who was in power was a fairly good leader and completely non-threatening to the US. The riots and violence that ensued caused the deaths of many, just for the sake of paranoia and business interests. Completely inhuman.
... and that's all I have to say about that. - Forrest Gump
Reply }
(07-10-2009, 09:00 PM)PK8 Wrote: I am bored. D:
Ditto
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
So, if we're all bored and we hate the American Secret Services... WE SHOULD START OUR OWN SECRET SERVICE!

With blackjack! But no hookers. I don't want you guys catching bad driving STD's.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
How about we all just work on a RM project where you fight secret services around the world. And of course blackjack would be involved... and hookers... you know, the more I talk about it, the more I feel like I'm describing Grand Theft Auto.
Reply }
hookers are mandatory. what kind of secret service are you from? they LOVE latin hookers.
Reply }
So, we're going for the hookers, then? Your painful, genital warty funerals, pals.

Reply }
Well, hesitantly, I submitted my tax information to Google because, since the contracting entity is Google Inc., I probably don't have to pay VAT. :/ All that just in order to monetize my videos. :P
Python Blue - composer for NeonXSZ
Reply }
Heh. 97% on my final TMA for French.
Reply }
One week until new college classes start up for me again.
Working on a music minor and digital media minor to add to my engineering degree.
I wonder if I'll get out of college ever.
Maybe I'll just be the next Van Wilder, only less popular, and more of a nerd.
Reply }
I think I've whittled my love pentangle down to a love triangle.

Stupid feelings.

Reply }