Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Kinda bored. -_-
Reply }
Boiler-a-splode, shower goes cold on me...getting sick slowly *sneezes*
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
I wonder whats going on in the staff edition of this thread. I bet their talking about boobs! /)^3^(\

Or dorky stuff like Codes.bleh, I try to learn stuff like that but I suck at math and Coding.
Reply }
cold showers are good for your immune system and boosting testosterone production. hugh jackman took cold showers before filming scenes in the wolverine movie. his hatred kept him warm.
Reply }
@Rosy: Mebby both? Laughing + Tongue sticking out

AAARRRGH! I'M WORKIN' ANOTHER SATURDAY!!!!!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
ive come to the conclusion that tanqueray, and gin in general, is the worst alcohol ever made. when we ran out of coke, we were drinking it straight. i had one swig. my throat started to close up, my eyes got teary, and i think i barfed a little up into my nose.

corona light, on the other hand, tastes like warm pee when it's cold, but after gin and coke, i didnt care. im the same way with whisky. the first 4 shots are injurious, but once those are down i can chug jack like it's water.
Reply }
Just finished watching the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, awaiting the second season to be released. ; a;

I know/assume there's a fansub, but AUS/NZ has an alternative. %D
Reply }
I wonder, are all the people who still play Yu-Gi-Oh! Online this rude or do I just have bad luck when it comes to opponents?
Why do almost all the people I start playing with cut the connection halfway trough the game when they're loosing? (One even while he was ahead in my oppinion.) I am pretty good for an amateur, if I do say so myself and aparently I'm one of the few girls on the site. I can imagin that some people will get frustrated with this and quit, these people do exist. But why does it have to be like this almost every single time?
I'm there to play, for heavens sake, not to scare my opponents away and leave me with a frustrating win on my wincounter. I have more fun playing the NPCs, since they don't run <<
Timeout on purpose or resigning immediately after the Duell beginns is also something I've encountered. Also, this way my ranking get's butchered since a) my opponents can't rate my strenght at the end of the game and the automatic calculation will handle these games diffently.
*sigh*
That's online gaming for you I suppose.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Google invested $30 million in the Machinima network (aka MaSHITima), and 2 days later, their biggest competitor, Curse Network, is kicked off Youtube. Suspicious?
Very.

The sad part is that Machinima earned that nickname by being very shitty to a lot of people, and never corrected their ways, whereas Curse offered a new beginning and a much fairer system. A sad day for Youtube. :/
Reply }
Wait, do you mean Machinima? What would Google want with them? (On that note, why did Facebook by Instagram.) I don't get why companies buy out others... then proceed to ruin them.
Reply }