Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Congrats! I was going to be a teacher too, right now though I'm going to take a year away from it all to do music. :3
Reply }
(05-03-2012, 02:43 PM)Zackwell Wrote: yamina-chan level up!
HP +50
STR +2
INT +5
Teaching +50

That's RPG related. XD
Laughing
Yay, that's awesome XD Wait, let me do a victory pose with my charactersprite real quick!
[Image: 56767526.gif]
btw: I especially like the last one XD

@MetalRenard: Teacher and Kindergarten teacher are two completely diffrent things however ;) But interesting to know ^^ Aparently you're a fox of many talents Laughing + Tongue sticking out
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Bored at work on a Sunday yea it sucks browsing texture on my cell l ao oh I need a life
Reply }
the cotylodons are starting to shrivel on my sunflowers. hoping they bloom soon, i need more shadows outside my windows
Reply }
Uhhh... I'll get back to you on that when I end up with some sort of relationship. Which, oops. Won't happen. Far too busy creating arts and games. ' w'b
Reply }
3 some!!! But I'm married now so

Diablo 3 !!!!
Reply }
On my mind: [Image: 4962063-CellCrossingArms.jpg]
Cell would like to thank the one for letting him reach his final form. Ahhhh, perfection. Perfection at last. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces..... Shocked
Ahahaha, that's the look. That's it. Good let's make this place super awesome.....
Reply }
Well that certainly isn't an ominous statement.
Reply }
oh for the love of fuck go away. nobody believes your immature fantasies, and nobody wants to look at your incredibly tacky signature.
Reply }
Pardon. No antagonism between members, please.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }