Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Somebody came by earlier and was like "Hey, you playin' the blues yo?!" I laughed to myself, as really I wasn't practicing anything directly blues-related, or so I thought.

"No, check it out... I fire all this shit on top of it, throw on a wah, crank my speed up to ten and..." I explained, showing that I was actually practicing a mind-blowing solo! With everything all fired up, I played it with the passion of a Thunder God.

"Did you hear it?"

"Hear what?!" she said in a mind-blown voice. "I can't hear anything," she replied looking rather muddled.

"All that blues shit you thought I was playing... that was just me playing in slow motion mode, trying to make sure I get every note and hammer on"-

"Yeah yeah I liked it better when you were playing the blues," she replied.

I put away my electric fiddle then went to bed.

Goodnight \m/
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
ok serious time. no aliens, no bigfoot.

ive been having a lot of dreams where im in a desert. the sun is extra bright, and i can't open my eyes much more than a squint. i can't walk fast, or in any direction other than the one i'm already walking. no matter how fast i try to walk, i feel like i'm in a pool with jeans on. sometimes if i force my eyes open, i wake up. does this sound like a sleep apnea dream?
Reply }
Not as far as I understand the term, but I am no medic.
Dreaming of walking trough a desert usually symbolizes striving for a goal that can only be reached trough deprivation or effort and I suppose the fact that you can't change direction or look around better (aka mostly closed eyes) could translate to a focus on that goal alone. The slowness in turn could mean that said goal still seems far out of reach.
Or something along those lines XD I'm not a professional when it comes to interpretation of dreams either, but I know a little since it's an usefull tool for a writer =D

I'd like to dream again at some point, I haven't had a good night of sleep in a while now. Probably stress because of the coming acceptance test. It is soon and I still don't feal like I'm learning enough, even tough I'm pushing my limits. (With the occasional break. I don't want to exhaust myself after all.)
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
idk what country you're in, but if you're in the us, you can buy Diphenhydramine at walgreen's. it's an allergy medicine/the same ingredient as unisom. i have weird dreams when i take it sometimes.
Reply }
Er...no, thank you XD I'd rather dream without medicine. Besides, I don't even know what "walgreen" is. Is that a store?
Anyway, no clue if it's available in Germany but if you're having weird dreams from it I'll pass and simply hope I can relax enough on my own °-^
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Reply }
walgreen's is a pharmacy here in the us. i have legitimate allergies, and the weird dreams weren't my primary motivation for taking them. one of my internet friends who lives in the netherlands told me it's only available by perscription there.... i think it's sold as benadryl, unisom, and sominex. the rec. dosage knocks me out within 4hrs or so, and the dreams i have are just a cornucopia of nonsense. i haven't taken it in a few months since i can get the better (more expensive) allergy pills.
Reply }
I just came back home from the acceptance test for the kindergarten teacher class I took.
And I passed! Yay =D "School" starts in September and hopefully two years later I can proudly declare that I graduated with success ^^
For now I'm just happy that I passed XD The teachers who knew me from six years ago also said I changed quite a bit, that I'm not as shy anymore. That's also a good thing ^^
I feel like celebrating now but I have no one to do it with Xb

Reply }
Celebrate it with us, yamina-chan. :3
Reply }
I would if I knew how XD
It probably would have to be RPG maker related in a way. Hm~

Reply }
yamina-chan level up!
HP +50
STR +2
INT +5
Teaching +50

That's RPG related. XD
Reply }