Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
don't worry it's not lupus. it's never lupus.
Reply }
Ccoa, former admin of RMXP.Org, has lupus. Likely why she needed time off.

But the symptoms aren't remotely close.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
observation: there are way more scripts than game projects. do people just script for fun instead of making games?
Reply }
Dude, I have more custom scripts in my project than the default scripts. Increased the scripts.rxdata file by 5 fold. Very particular what's wanted in the game.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
:3 Making myself a theme tune.
Reply }
So I'll say Hi here, because I can't see if there's a place for introduction things anywhere else.
Reply }
Allright guys, I'm just here to let you konw something real quick:
ABout half an hour ago my Laptop 'crashed'. I don't know what happened, how it happend, if it'll be posible to fix it, nothing.
Worst case scenario I'm losing basically ALL my data. (I was in the progress of reorganizing files the last few days so I could save them, make backups, you know. Didn't expect it to go bye-bye halfway trough of this and thus I basically have nothing secure at the moment.)
I've *cough* borrowed *cough* the PC of my Dad real quick to inform you guys. I have no idea when I'll be back. It's quite possible that I'll be missing for weeks if we can't get it fixed.
Hope I'll see you soon. Wish me luck.
I'm gonna act out of character, scream and punch things if I've really lost everything...I'm fearing the worst.
T-T
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Ohnoes yamina-chan!
Keep your hard-disk. You may be able to recover all your data quite easily.
Reply }
That's everyone's worst fear nowadays.
In the past, it was a constant worry that someone would pinch your chicken.

Now we get all flustered over magnetic tape.
Reply }
i wish someone would pinch 'my' chicken...

i saw a tire on a big flated truck blow out right in front of me on the highway. there was a huge bang, and a flash. pieces of the tire flew everywhere. scary.
Reply }