Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I can see your pants.
Reply }
Court date for disability in only a few hours!
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Quote:Why is your team so damn awesome?
Tweezel Wrote:Because I'm in it~

Reply }
All my wishes to you, Nns. :)

I'm hitting the sack early today. Just took a swig of Nyquil. Dang cold.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Waiting for my damn email so i can play SWTOR!!!
Reply }
Got my disability very quickly. Also found out that doctors had diagnosed me on paper more than what they told me to my face.........

But I get back pay plus my benefits start in February of next year. Yay!
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Quote:Why is your team so damn awesome?
Tweezel Wrote:Because I'm in it~

Reply }
*DerVVulfman cheers for NnsNightshade*
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
On my mind: In Omega Force Hybrida® Queen Scora Intelligence is my favorite Hybrid. She was the 7th Hybrid character I created. Scora is 7 feet 10 inches tall and is known for her massive "55 Triple L" breasts. The size varies with her energy level. 36 DDD to 78 PPP (OMEGA).

My 1st Hybrid character was Queen Eva V. Avalon. She was my favorite hybrid. I dunno what the hell happened... Yes, I still feel bad about this. I've been puzzled by this for years. Normally the 1st is the favorite (like with children). Eva is 5 feet 10 inches tall. She is known for her dazzling blue hair. Strangely I'm very close to my characters. I know every personality of all 150+ Hybrids. Scora is the quiet, keep to herself type. She only fights as a last resort. Will kill people if annoyed. Eva is the outgoing, "I gotta help people" type. She will almost never kill anyone. Even really evil people (Hi Lyra). The Definition of "good" should have Eva's face displayed.
Reply }
LLL cups would be gross and saggy and veiny and with huge hubcap sized nipples. ew.
Reply }
:( You made me dislike boobs a little (nahh just kidding). Wow, well in Universe 2 it's nothing like that...

Thanks to "Boob-tech's" Anti-gravity bra™, no boobs will ever sag. Even the heaviest boobs will be light. Every woman exceeding 36 DDD will also receive the "RackCell" expander set at purchase. This special bra add-on give breasts the bubble effect by expanding certain cells. Round, smooth and perfectly symmetrical. It also reduces bouncing. Uneven breasts? No problem! The "RackCell" expander set fixes all boob problems, and cures cancer! Call now and you'll receive 2 anti-gravity bras and 2 expander sets for only $19.95!! The number is 1-900-84430330160-990366332-3059287-53029673-972173519.

The anti-gravity bra & the rackcell expander set is an original creation by Tyrell L. Tyler. (aka me) Don't you just love my mind? If you liked that just wait and see what I have for the guys.....
Reply }
"shes more boobs than human now"

does it seem like congress just makes laws because theyre bored? i was reading about the SOPA act today. the whole thing seems very ignorant. if i want to download something, i'll get it one way or another. dont they realize this on the hill? why fight technology wheen you can embrace it and be one with the borg?
Reply }